Oh BITCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! X men girls RUN IN

Started by GLOCK, January 14, 2019, 10:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 15, 2019, 09:55:24 AM
I don?t see why people (on Twitter) started attacking Alexandra anyway just because a dark skinned girl might get the role next? Sometimes Black people act like light skinned is a completely different race
its mostly because she sucks, but she makes matters worse with her own statements. she?s trash

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Quote from: MARS. on January 15, 2019, 10:14:29 AM
the jean grey movie is going to be disgusting
stay mad bitch
You?ll be perched

RAY7

Quote from: 1RIG on January 15, 2019, 10:10:40 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 15, 2019, 09:55:24 AM
I don?t see why people (on Twitter) started attacking Alexandra anyway just because a dark skinned girl might get the role next? Sometimes Black people act like light skinned is a completely different race
its mostly because she sucks, but she makes matters worse with her own statements. she?s trash
we don?t even know if this other girl will get the role or if she will be good as Storm. It just seems like bitterness to me. Over a fictional character at that

Ma Lo

GLOCK

January 15, 2019, 10:47:11 AM #69 Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:47:21 AM by Glock
Ack preach Afro

RAY7

I agree that the bitterness is justified but taking it out on the light skinned people isn?t solving the issue. This division came from White slave masters. We are all the same light/dark or whatever

RAY7

At some point you gotta start wagging the finger
cuz just letting them continue to drag random innocent people that happen to get favoritism isn?t bringing us together it?s separating us

ton

Quote from: Glock on January 15, 2019, 09:08:32 AM
d

They have said it in but so many ways
She?s done
!!

Plus they're gonna reboot this series until judgment day

And Spiderman

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Glock on January 15, 2019, 12:04:43 AM
Also
Rogue is never getting recasted or anything