Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Harlem

Now let's goooooooo!!!! Come on video! Shot looks dope but I'm not gonna applaud until I see the final edit.

Rig, I know you said Mike Ho is directing but I hope not, he did not do that B&P video justice... I need Team Maverick to give her Nas X budget and directors

BRockaBaby

Wait So for sure this is for a song that is HER song, not her featured? 

BrandyFromTheFuture

New BRANDY music hasn't been this close in forever. I almost can't believe it...I'm gonna faint if I see a picture of her on the video shoot.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Harlem on January 29, 2020, 06:11:34 PM
Now let's goooooooo!!!! Come on video! Shot looks dope but I'm not gonna applaud until I see final edit.

Rig, I know you said Mike Ho but I hope not, he did not do that B&P video justice... I need Team Maverick to give her Nas X budget and directors

this looks high quality so far

Young

Harlem

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 29, 2020, 06:13:13 PM
Now let's goooooooo!!!! Come on video! Shot looks dope but I'm not gonna applaud until I see final edit.

Rig, I know you said Mike Ho but I hope not, he did not do that B&P video justice... I need Team Maverick to give her Nas X budget and directors

It does but I don't wanna get gassed up. I wanna be surprised day of... hope it's somewhat short film or story Ish, I need some acting chops in this

fedswatchin

COME ON BRANDY! STEP INTO YOUR ESSENCE, KNOW THAT YOU'RE EXCELLENT, RISE :gorlonfire:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Harlem on January 29, 2020, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 29, 2020, 06:13:13 PM

It does but I don't wanna get gassed up. I wanna be surprised day of... hope it's somewhat short film or story Ish, I need some acting chops in this

hopefully it gives a slight full moon tea with the car scene

reekz

Yes!!! Finally. I think her and clChance will blend great together. 

CREAM.

ACK

still on the fence about Chance but we'll see

Hope Brandy left that stiff arm at home and doesn't look awkward in any shots

reekz

Young

Quote from: ICON on January 29, 2020, 06:15:21 PM
COME ON BRANDY! STEP INTO YOUR ESSENCE, KNOW THAT YOU'RE EXCELLENT, RISE :gorlonfire:

Iconic , Legendary Queen is on the fckn WAY

:gorlonfire: