Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Sovereign. on January 29, 2020, 08:07:07 PM
Y'all might dislike but it's something exciting about Brandy giving that 90's enigmatic tea. We're so used to artists sharing every part of the process when in reality the creative process is a precious one.

b7

Glock really do be ON it though 

he's shared mess about my faves that i used to never wanna believe sdddd connected self 

Ma Lo

What if she shock us all and pump out in a weave and tight body suit ffhjjkkkkkfddddd

FRANCE

Anyone know who produced Baby Mama? Hit Boy per chance? 

Blackpantha

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 29, 2020, 08:21:59 PM
What if she shock us all and pump out in a weave and tight body suit ffhjjkkkkkfddddd

I hope so... I need an excuse to put mines on.
:stressed:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

BrandyFromTheFuture

I think it'd be cute promo for her to reveal her star on the walk of fame while promoting "Baby Mama" or the #B7.

Ma Lo

So how does everyone know this is for Baby Mama? These connected ass members here lol 

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 29, 2020, 08:33:09 PM
I think it'd be cute promo for her to reveal her star on the walk of fame while promoting "Baby Mama" or the #B7.
She's getting one?

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 29, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
So how does everyone know this is for Baby Mama? These connected ass members here lol
did you read the comments hun

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on January 29, 2020, 08:07:07 PM
Y'all might dislike but it's something exciting about Brandy giving that 90's enigmatic tea. We're so used to artists sharing every part of the process when in reality the creative process is a precious one.

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 29, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
it was revealed on Instagram and Brandy even liked the post before getting it removed
:kii:

b7

Quote from: LF on January 29, 2020, 08:22:05 PM
Anyone know who produced Baby Mama? Hit Boy per chance?
that YouTube snippet sounds like it

There's a drop that sounds like "HIT" right before her verses storms in