Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

I love that Brandy is transitioning herself into A STREAMING queen. Brandy X ChanceTheRapper , Brandy X Daniel Ceasar !! She is coming!!

Harlem

At this point of her career all she needs to do is be smart about her business and marketing side... creatively she got it and has the resources but the business side is what needed work and restructuring

Blackpantha

Quote from: Harlem on January 30, 2020, 10:27:48 AM
At this point of her career all she needs to do is be smart about her business and marketing side... creatively she got it and has the resources but the business side is what needed work and restructuring

A&R self
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Kalifornia.

Quote from: CREAM. on January 29, 2020, 10:11:36 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on January 29, 2020, 08:07:07 PM
Y'all might dislike but it's something exciting about Brandy giving that 90's enigmatic tea. We're so used to artists sharing every part of the process when in reality the creative process is a precious one.
n

It's actually kinda late and only works for certain artists

Brandy isn't one of them

Navyman

Quote from: The Mu Edition on January 30, 2020, 09:51:01 AM
I love that Brandy is transitioning herself into A STREAMING queen. Brandy X ChanceTheRapper , Brandy X Daniel Ceasar !! She is coming!!
This!!!

I think Bran has great chance to do extremely well this era, more so than the last few.

Monika

Yahudah

rosone1

Is this for her project or for his?I'm anticipating either way.

Young

yearofbrandy

The way things are looking, this might be the best era since the Never Say Never days! I feel like Brandy and her team have spent months putting together a huge comeback. I think we in for a lot of surprises! I was mad at Brandy for not dropping last year but now I see she was making sure shit was right and planned.

Young

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 30, 2020, 01:39:41 PM
The way things are looking, this might be the best era since the Never Say Never days! I feel like Brandy and her team have spent months putting together a huge comeback. I think we in for a lot of surprises! I was mad at Brandy for not dropping last year but now I see she was making sure shit was right and planned.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

b7

Quote from: rosone1 on January 30, 2020, 12:51:30 PM
Is this for her project or for his?I'm anticipating either way.
Brandy

He doesn't have one ready yet

b7

Quote from: AfroJisiac on January 30, 2020, 04:01:49 AM
Je sais Chance the rapper w brandy tho...
not brandy x chance the rapper...
hum
Her fan page confirmed. It's her first single