Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 30, 2020, 01:39:41 PM
The way things are looking, this might be the best era since the Never Say Never days! I feel like Brandy and her team have spent months putting together a huge comeback. I think we in for a lot of surprises! I was mad at Brandy for not dropping last year but now I see she was making sure shit was right and planned.

lsjkdfnlff

imagine being this naiive after the last seven years  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

The way things are looking, this might be the best era since the Never Say Never days! I feel like Brandy and her team have spent months putting together a huge comeback. I think we in for a lot of surprises! I was mad at Brandy for not dropping last year but now I see she was making sure shit was right and planned.

:dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 30, 2020, 02:13:07 PM

lsjkdfnlff

imagine being this naiive after the last seven years  :plzstop:
:omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

n is this Brandy or Sonja

wizzy

yall are gonna be 80 still talkin bout This yr! I feel it! Bangas comin!!!