Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Buy The Stars✨

LOL at this title change... i mean NONE of the spoilers in here are confirmed cause they didnt come from brandy herself ...i remember one thing silent said when he posted here is dont believe anything unless it comes from brandy or her inner circle and aint no phag on here in the inner circle

Blackpantha

Quote from: Troye on January 30, 2020, 08:54:51 PM
LOL at this title change... i mean NONE of the spoilers in here are confirmed cause they didnt come from brandy herself ...i remember one thing silent said when he posted here is dont believe anything unless it comes from brandy or her inner circle and aint no phag on here in the inner circle

Kipp is in the inner circle
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Blackpantha on January 30, 2020, 09:32:08 PM

i heard he was and got KICKED OUT cause he ran his mouth off and gave FALSE tea and embarrassed  the norwoods to the core.. thats why he dont post anymore out of sheer embarrassment

b7

They will be shooting more soon. I don't know a lot outside of that and the fact that she has a big budget 

The most Important thing to me is the vision and execution though. I'll be hype when i actually see it 

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on January 30, 2020, 09:48:48 PM
They will be shooting more soon. I don't know a lot outside of that and the fact that she has a big budget

The most Important thing to me is the vision and execution though. I'll be hype when i actually see it

rig...you're getting me freaking excited! when was the last time she had a video shoot that lasted more than a day?

:plzstop:

Harlem

That last part you said>>>>>>

All cool and shit now b/c it's BTS, I need good editing, quality and execution! That final edit is key....

Who's the director though since she's using a big budget?

Buy The Stars✨

i havent been this excited since PID video was about to come out and i got the video ahead of time lolz

FRANCE

Quote from: 4everMonk on January 30, 2020, 11:07:05 PM
Quote from: LF on January 30, 2020, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: 4everMonk on January 30, 2020, 11:05:10 PM
kip

we r waiting

for what?
for inside info  :uhh:
he can keep it tbh. brandy said february and we'll just have to wait to see what happens in february. kip may give us some inside scoop he MAY know, but brandy could push things back or change her mind about something again. at least now we know a music video has been shot and in the coming weeks, we may expect to get an official announcement.

Ulysses

Quote from: Blackpantha on January 30, 2020, 09:32:08 PM

:dead:

DrewBabyLove

More is in more for this single or more visuals?

b7

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on January 31, 2020, 12:49:17 AM

More is in more for this single or more visuals?
for this single, actually. I can't say much other than that

I want to stay optimistic and be surprised along with everyone else