Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Hugo on February 02, 2020, 10:32:13 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 02, 2020, 08:56:25 PM
I hope it's a whole 360 b/c I wanna proud fan moment... tired of being aggravated with this chick lol

I want Brandy to give us MOMENTS this era...

A 360 Means she'll be giving us the very same drapes and smocks

:usureuok:
ncnfnfcccccccc

Harlem

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 02, 2020, 10:33:02 PM
Quote from: Hugo on February 02, 2020, 10:32:13 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 02, 2020, 08:56:25 PM
I hope it's a whole 360 b/c I wanna proud fan moment... tired of being aggravated with this chick lol

I want Brandy to give us MOMENTS this era...

A 360 Means she'll be giving us the very same drapes and smocks

:usureuok:
ncnfnfcccccccc

Lmaooooo trueeeee.... yeah we need 180 from Queens

Sovereign.

This visual is still sickening. It's bohemian, edgy and true to Brandy. Like the album packaging should mirror this. 

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on February 02, 2020, 06:02:46 PM
I'm interested to see for sure. She's not a visual girl though, so I'm not "OMG SO EXCITED!"  :dead:

i just know she'll be stunning.

Ashly (stylist) from the TwoEleven era is back with her so that's always good
you realize that we haven't really seen Brandy since last last? That picture she last posted of her in the yellow dress could be old. Not old old, but not really recent. I think she doesn't want us ro see her until she releases. She bitch is about to SLAY!  :stressed:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Harlem on February 02, 2020, 09:32:36 PM
Quote from: Babyface on February 02, 2020, 09:29:16 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1088917494539745/permalink/2643283165769829/

Where did she perform this yesterday?

These braids>>>>>>>

And this fit looks like she's giving body!
she lost more weight! She sounds goos, too!
Yahudah

lovechild

Lol these comments are bad but I think we all feel the same. At least sing freedom rings or even a solo version of love again would be dope . Singing  this 90s song over and over kind of limits her to this legacy artist vibe and I'm not here for it . I've never seen an artist release new music and pay them dust on the stage. 

idk I guess freedom and love was just to shut us up while she finished the album? February Gods please be a brandy album and a new set list cuz ugh.

Harlem

Quote from: lovechild on February 03, 2020, 07:43:29 AM
Lol these comments are bad but I think we all feel the same. At least sing freedom rings or even a solo version of love again would be dope . Singing  this 90s song over and over kind of limits her to this legacy artist vibe and I'm not here for it . I've never seen an artist release new music and pay them dust on the stage.

idk I guess freedom and love was just to shut us up while she finished the album? February Gods please be a brandy album and a new set list cuz ugh.

!!!

I hate that she pays Love Again DUST but maybe she's doing it out of respect for Daniel even though he performs it at his shows smh

Harlem

Nahhh this event seems recent, I don't think it's the Sheryl Lee Ralph one. She looks GOOD though

Young