Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Ydhehdbjdjdbd'
f
f
f

fjsisjsj

Brandy is just hyped concerning her birthday in February.
💆🏾‍♂️

lovechild

Quote from: Harlem on February 03, 2020, 08:21:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on February 03, 2020, 07:43:29 AM
Lol these comments are bad but I think we all feel the same. At least sing freedom rings or even a solo version of love again would be dope . Singing  this 90s song over and over kind of limits her to this legacy artist vibe and I'm not here for it . I've never seen an artist release new music and pay them dust on the stage.

idk I guess freedom and love was just to shut us up while she finished the album? February Gods please be a brandy album and a new set list cuz ugh.

!!!

I hate that she pays Love Again DUST but maybe she's doing it out of respect for Daniel even though he performs it at his shows smh

I don't get it cause she sings TBIM without monica for 20 years lol but tired of playing inspector gadget with sis again hoping she comes out soon as gags us all.

Blackpantha

I have some inside information to report. Should i share it?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Noni

lovechild

Quote from: Blackpantha on February 03, 2020, 03:54:29 PM
I have some inside information to report. Should i share it?

Ugh I hate its come down to this .. what's taking you so long to share? Lol

BrandonBranlee

We will have the song by the 14th. Idk about the video. Can't wait to hear the full ❤️

Seven

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on February 03, 2020, 05:14:49 PM
We will have the song by the 14th. Idk about the video. Can't wait to hear the full ❤️

Thanks for sharing. Source if you don't mind?

Seven

Kinda still hoping the song and video are released together...or at minimum no longer than a week apart.

lovechild

Nice I figured since sis is into dates 2/11 or 2/14 Since it's a Friday and valentines.