Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Brandy had a tambourine in hand on stage when I saw her live in Miami . From the little That we've seen it looks like Brandy is giving her own vibe and staying true to her aesthetics . Like it or not this may be the most authentic era we've gotten from Bran! Could be incredible! 

FRANCE

Quote from: lovechild on February 07, 2020, 08:04:12 AM
Brandy had a tambourine in hand on stage when I saw her live in Miami . From the little That we've seen it looks like Brandy is giving her own vibe and staying true to her aesthetics . Like it or not this may be the most authentic era we've gotten from Bran! Could be incredible!

Ur right. And if its executed well, Im sure it'll b good. Brandy has never rly been a 'visual' artist though. Im more interested in hearing the song in full and loving that.

Gilgamesh.

It's never executed well, though...like ever.

She put that Bob Fosse mess in her show over here and the girls looked legit ofised.

If it wasn't for that SUPREME vocal at Black Girls Rock that performance would have been write off cause no one was expecting her to be giving a Shug Avery mess.

Now she wants to beon stage with tambourine like some Boho Church Mother....like, what? :dead:

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 07, 2020, 08:27:46 AM
It's never executed well, though...like ever.

She put that Bob Fosse mess in her show over here and the girls looked legit ofised.

If it wasn't for that SUPREME vocal at Black Girls Rock that performance would have been write off cause no one was expecting her to be giving a Shug Avery mess.

Now she wants to beon stage with tambourine like some Boho Church Mother....like, what? :dead:

Lmaooooooooo

It's like does her team not go back and make sure everything is perfected?! I'll give her a pass for the BGR 2016 performance though... I thought the theatrics and dancers were on point too

Now this upcoming video I'm scared about b/c you got a Hit Boy knock, with a Chance feature, and 70s dancers, with vintage cars.... if that final edit ain't it I want her to go back to the drawing board like she did with this album for the last couple of years

Harlem

These latest Missy videos are the only thing giving me some hope... these ain't Missy's best but there cute for some Derek Blanks videos

lovechild

Lol trust , I agree!! When she came out on stage with the tambourine and erykah badu hat I was like what In the fuck!!! The execution hasn't been on point since 211. Like I'm just praying she has the right team around to execute her vision properly . 

I guess we will know In a few weeks. I DM the eugene dude and he said he has no idea when it's coming out but he said he thinks VERY SOON lol 

HUGO

I can agree with the execution being all over the place 80% of the time. Hopefully they can get it together

anon

CREAM.

Gilgamesh.