Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

There's a lot a dancing. The video is inspired/references Sammy Davis Jr's "Rhythm of Life" from the musical movie Sweet Charity which might explain the tambourines and cars.

Harlem

Quote from: Hugo on February 23, 2020, 11:35:20 AM
Come on inspo

:gorlonfire:

!!!!!!!!

If this bitch can just give me a FLAWLESS execution and quality, I'm gonna fuckin lose it!!!!

:loose2when:

Harlem

Brandy think she slick, she hashtagged Baby Mama again in her bio lmaooo

b7

Don't worry guys. They started editing the video last week, so this new final footage shouldn't be too much to include and tie this thang UP

FRANCE

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 23, 2020, 11:33:16 AM
There's a lot a dancing. The video is inspired/references Sammy Davis Jr's "Rhythm of Life" from the musical movie Sweet Charity which might explain the tambourines and cars.

Oh thats dope.

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on February 23, 2020, 01:15:27 PM
Don't worry guys. They started editing the video last week, so this new final footage shouldn't be too much to include and tie this thang UP
:ohwow:

FRANCE

Regardless of how the song does, I hope they just put the album out. Just release the mess. I'm perched.

FRANCE

I figured more or less that since the shooting began in January, they must have edited and finalized some scenes for the video alrdy, including the parts w/ Chance.

Young

:gorlonfire:

Sovereign.

:'(

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on February 23, 2020, 12:11:51 PM

ffff she makes me sick

BRockaBaby

Harlem

Quote from: Hugo on February 23, 2020, 02:30:44 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 23, 2020, 12:11:51 PM

ffff she makes me sick

This girl and her damn blues clues smh lol