Stephanie Mills Gathers Sam Smith For Not Liking MJ: "Have Several Seats"

Started by Freemala Harris, August 12, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Legacy on August 12, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 12, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Everybody has an opinion but it irritates me when white people say shit like this.
!!!

Part of me is like who cares and why the fuck is this news

And the other part of me is calling him all types of crackers.

Saltine, buttered, townhouse

Are you a...chef?  :howfestive:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
Bnnnnnnnnn i haven?t read through this thread, but either way, i doubt he meant any harm. Like a lot of people and even the gays, he likely prefers Janet?s catalog in comparison.  That?s all.
Right. How many people on here have said they dont prefer Michael? Black people kill me wanting to wage war over dumb shit. Michael Jackson spent his whole life trying to be white. I wish i would get all BLACK over his wigger ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Freeruu on August 12, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Backstory:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

:omgwatshappening:

the.... DEXTERITY of this read and the sound of fingers angrily pounding the keyboard has me in knots :plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2018, 05:22:50 PM
Plenty of people don't like Michael Jackson and sam isn't a one hit wonder.  Is she ok
!!!!!! She needs to have several seats. I know people who still thinks that Michael Jackson is a pedophile.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Opposites Attract.

I just don't like white queer faggots. There I said it and I know it took everything in Queen to not call this thing what it is for even speaking Kings name.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
Plenty of people don't like Michael Jackson and sam isn't a one hit wonder.  Is she ok
!!!!!! She needs to have several seats. I know people who still thinks that Michael Jackson is a pedophile.
Jay

Why are you always on the wrong side of things  :uhh: :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Cowgirl

emzen

Yes, drag that dead mentally stunted man and his shitty music!

Quote from: Legacy on August 12, 2018, 05:44:18 PM
Everybody has an opinion but it irritates me when white people say shit like this.
!!!

Part of me is like who cares and why the fuck is this news

And the other part of me is calling him all types of crackers.

Saltine, buttered, townhouse
stfu
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowboy Nine

!!!

Especially ones who've made a career singing like a damn black women in whiteface

Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 12, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
Jay

I?m not on the wrong side of things. I don?t agree with the way Stephanie came for Sam. People should like who they want to like. I like MJ and have all of his albums including B-Sides. I know plenty of black people who prefer Janet over Michael and would even say that Janet is more musically inclined than Michael. Everyone should have their own opinion. Stephanie should?ve just minded her own damn business.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 06:21:24 PM
Quote from: MAISON-MARGIELA. on August 12, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
Jay

I?m not on the wrong side of things. I don?t agree with the way Stephanie came for Sam. People should like who they want to like. I like MJ and have all of his albums including B-Sides. I know plenty of black people who prefer Janet over Michael and would even say that Janet is more musically inclined than Michael. Everyone should have their own opinion. Stephanie should?ve just minded her own damn business.
!!!

I could see if he didn?t use any black singers but he loves them, just not Michael. :ermm: