Brandy had a photo shoot today, involving her feature "Role model"

Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita
Her and Ryan have been broken up for yrs at this point.  Im sorry but get over it.  Feeling sorry for someone has an expiration date. We all go thru things but there's an alloted "down and out" phase. U don't get to be mad for yrs cause at that point u look like the crazy one
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:22:35 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
WOO! Time of our lives LMAO!!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But what two girls in Europe?

Shay and Keisha. Sis was in her hotel room in fumes

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The total girl and that other bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

!!!!

XXX.

Bitch, what's your password?  :kii:  I'm logging you OUT.

HUGO

I do agree with this tho. I think that's why ppl over look anytime Rih drags someone on IG/Twitter

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

sddddddddddddddddddddd
She was HOT and these girls were living it tf up :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Someone PLEASE post that Rachel Roy pic smiling cause that's just what i imagined Shay and Kesh' giving as Brandy RAGED :kii:

Demm_

!!!! I'm just over it. Girl if you don't do you and let them do the same. If he's an "almost" and she's a "broke bitch", let them be that.

Ma Lo

:kii: I hope you don't get banned sis but  kudos for keep it real

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

Bitch, what's your password?  :kii:  I'm logging you OUT.
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Im sorry but :overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

!!!! I'm just over it. Girl if you don't do you and let them do the same. If he's an "almost" and she's a "broke bitch", let them be that.
LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means that bitch did u a favor.  Thank u for ridding me of this fckn loser. U 2 go and be losers together. BYE!

MelMel

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 14, 2017, 12:32:42 PM

:kii: I hope you don't get banned sis but  kudos for keep it real
let's hope and pray and wish for exactly that bby

Cowgirl

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGFGGGGGGGG