Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:31:16 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
WOO! Time of our lives LMAO!!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But what two girls in Europe?

Shay and Keisha. Sis was in her hotel room in fumes

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
sddddddddddddddddddddd
She was HOT and these girls were living it tf up :plzstop:
Not them giving:

While she:
:19k:

Real

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:42:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:31:16 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

sddddddddddddddddddddd
She was HOT and these girls were living it tf up :plzstop:
Not them giving:

While she:
:19k:

I am HOLLERING  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:40:13 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGFGGGGGGGG
making up songs and shit with a rag doll

Djdjdjdjdjdjdjndndjdjdjjd

MAY

Quote from: Harlem on July 14, 2017, 09:43:58 AM
I wish she can give these twists a rest thou, give me the Senegalese ones or switch it up to some box or micro braids for a little bit...

I loved these

Beaut' self

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 12:57:26 PM
I wish she can give these twists a rest thou, give me the Senegalese ones or switch it up to some box or micro braids for a little bit...

I loved these

Beaut' self
Now this was amazing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 10:19:21 AM
Onffff I'm so ready to hear "Patterns"

What in the afrodisiac hell

!!!
That's my favorite snippet so far. That lil LQ clip sounded amazing.

"Boy" sounded cute too from what I could hear.

MAY

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 14, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
I'm almost certain she saw that thread. She posted on IG about people " attacking her mind" after we called her bipolar now she's about to switch up her look. Brandy would never lash a fan who speaks truth about her. She only lashes haters.

She definitely perches here.

TBH I think her whole "clapback" persona was influenced by BSource.

Demm_

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 12:57:26 PM

I loved these

Beaut' self
Now this was amazing
!!!!!!

MAY

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
And yea brandy's been through worse though. She ain't a weak bitch

I like that she's feisty.  Honestly, it gives her a little character.  I never understood why everyone was so uptight about her hopping in the mess.  As long as she is recording and eventually releases good music, it doesn't matter how many fags she checks on TheShadeRoom.

I'm cool with her being feisty and even messing a bit.
The problem is her lack of tact. She comes off as more
bothered and erratic than feisty.

MAY

At this point she can do whatever she wants. Just give me the music.

Annie

/.\