Brandy had a photo shoot today, involving her feature "Role model"

Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

It's all subjective. What one thinks is her best, someone will disagree. I just like the shit where she is singing her truth. Whether the mood is sad, happy or indifferent

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on July 14, 2017, 05:40:48 PM
It's all subjective. What one thinks is her best, someone will disagree. I just like the shit where she is singing her truth. Whether the mood is sad, happy or indifferent
like her father said, she's an interpretive vocalist  :dead: she can sing anything ddddff this ain't Mary J. I don't care what mood she's in, she slays.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on July 14, 2017, 05:18:03 PM
No her best songs is when she has a short time frame and in the zone... that 2 year break from FM and Afro is the perfect example for that
That too but who is to say that the reason Afro was so great was because she had a short time frame?

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
like her father said, she's an interpretive vocalist  :dead: she can sing anything ddddff this ain't Mary J. I don't care what mood she's in, she slays.
She is interpretive and not one-dimensional whatsoever. She can emote and make you feel WHATEVER she's singing.

That being said, emoting is not exclusive to making great songs..

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita
Her and Ryan have been broken up for yrs at this point.  Im sorry but get over it.  Feeling sorry for someone has an expiration date. We all go thru things but there's an alloted "down and out" phase. U don't get to be mad for yrs cause at that point u look like the crazy one
!!

i agree but i feel like queen was upset she doesnt really show off her men like that ryan was EVERYWHERE with her and when it doesnt work out its kind of embarrassing in the public eye..especially since he is with someone else now  but yeah time for her to get over it

Cowgirl

Quote from: TEXASbama on July 14, 2017, 06:34:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita
Her and Ryan have been broken up for yrs at this point.  Im sorry but get over it.  Feeling sorry for someone has an expiration date. We all go thru things but there's an alloted "down and out" phase. U don't get to be mad for yrs cause at that point u look like the crazy one
!!

i agree but i feel like queen was upset she doesnt really show off her men like that ryan was EVERYWHERE with her and when it doesnt work out its kind of embarrassing in the public eye..especially since he is with someone else now  but yeah time for her to get over it

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 12:58:43 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 10:19:21 AM
Onffff I'm so ready to hear "Patterns"

What in the afrodisiac hell

!!!
That's my favorite snippet so far. That lil LQ clip sounded amazing.

"Boy" sounded cute too from what I could hear.

so its our fault? :omgwatshappening:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 01:04:31 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
And yea brandy's been through worse though. She ain't a weak bitch

I like that she's feisty.  Honestly, it gives her a little character.  I never understood why everyone was so uptight about her hopping in the mess.  As long as she is recording and eventually releases good music, it doesn't matter how many fags she checks on TheShadeRoom.

I'm cool with her being feisty and even messing a bit.
The problem is her lack of tact. She comes off as more
bothered and erratic than feisty.

Yall said she was pressed jealous and doing too much with

"girl bye"

:udontlookok:

so i can imagine yall think she belongs in a mental institution if she says more :butim16robert:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

SouravMay

Snippets used to get is all so HYPE... that "no never" clip we fucking lost our minds, now it's like whatever...
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different