Brandy will reprise her role on Broadway in NYC for just 2 weeks

Started by b7, July 27, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jareezy

:overit:

Can she at least least a song or something in the mean time to hold us over? But I know she's not . I can't I just can't
?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2017, 02:20:43 PM
It's really cool for her. Shit, she ain't doing anything else so might as well.  Im just not excited for it anymore.  Its been like 2 yrs at this point

! Besides if she's independent she's gonna be putting a lot of coin into the next album and I know broadway gotta pay well.

Kurama

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Quote from: glock on July 27, 2017, 01:50:53 PM
I'm so confused
How does this take precedence to her music career :dead:
It's been 6 years..
this is rather embarrassing...
how disappointing to her fans

And I don't want to hear shit about "music is coming.. she can do both".. because y'all said that the second go round she joined this SHIT
i don't think it's taking precedence over anything cuz it's only two weeks
If Broadway weren't here, she still wouldn't put it out sdddff so 🤷🏽‍♂️
This.

Shit, is it clicking for some of you yet!?  :dead:

LOONA.

'ology

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 27, 2017, 02:00:35 PM
Quote from: glock on July 27, 2017, 01:59:33 PM
All we get is "performing new music on the stage with the temptations and nem"

fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgq

Zzxxcczzzszzzzzzzzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 01:41:46 PM
http://www.broadway.com/buzz/189257/brandy-norwood-will-reprise-her-jazzy-broadway-turn-in-chicago/

❤️

For those that didn't get a chance to see it. I still haven't so maybe I'll fly out and go

My friend loved it

Rig you haven't seen her on broadway??? Oh my God! Anyone who hasn't and is a brandy fan is missing the fuck out! I would go everyday if I was in the states. The word AMAZING doesn't do her or the show justice. It felt like a dream. Please go y'all!

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: Fuck you. on July 27, 2017, 01:43:38 PM
damnit right after I leave NYC too :fuming:

and I figured she was going back lol
ack! How long were u there? I think I'd have a new respect for her as a performer after seeing this

still want her to bring back her band and some backup singers tho.

Honestly her acting and singer on broadway is... idk I was speechless. You'll definitely have a newfound love and respect for her as a performer.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on July 27, 2017, 01:44:19 PM
I wonder if it's true that she's been in talks to do another Broadway show soon (different one) I'd be so excited

I think its cool that she'll probably do this off and on the rest of her career
well since she retired from her music recording career she might aswell just do broadway only.

yearofbrandy

This actually makes me mad. If she would had release some new music or singles I would ok with this. 

yearofbrandy

We been waiting for new music for about 5 years now. All she been doing is lying and making false statements about music. I'm over Brandy honestly. I'm bout to be team monica until Brandy get her shit together

Vonc2002

Quote from: yearofbrandy on July 27, 2017, 03:13:49 PM
We been waiting for new music for about 5 years now. All she been doing is lying and making false statements about music. I'm over Brandy honestly. I'm bout to be team monica until Brandy get her shit together
f
U must be really desperate.  Brandy could never release another album ever (likely) and i still wouldn't stoop this damn low
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.