Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
Quote from: glockStar on February 26, 2017, 06:28:33 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
Quote from: glockStar on February 26, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
I don't think she'll devalue it
But what she doesn't want to become synonymous with is the girl that dragged a defeated nicki
Those type of girls don't get hit records
Say ur peace and PUNCH..
She should be dropping a buzz single .. that has nothing to do with Nicki
And working rigorously on her album

Period

. Honestly Rick Ross only started popping when he lashed 50 Cent l
u really don't know shit about American culture  :dead:

That's my point. For ppl who are not in it those beefs make u take notice. I had known "speedin" but this beef took him there to where I downloaded his songs and started youtubing him.

you have a really bad habit of thinking your personal experience/opinion equates to the rest of the world.  :dead:

Cowboy Nine

February 26, 2017, 06:41:06 PM #946 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:41:17 PM by Nine
What number is this on iTunes

SouravMay

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 26, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 06:32:52 PM
Quote from: glockStar on February 26, 2017, 06:28:33 PM
Quote from: شيطان on February 26, 2017, 06:24:48 PM
Quote from: glockStar on February 26, 2017, 06:20:51 PM
I don't think she'll devalue it
But what she doesn't want to become synonymous with is the girl that dragged a defeated nicki
Those type of girls don't get hit records
Say ur peace and PUNCH..
She should be dropping a buzz single .. that has nothing to do with Nicki
And working rigorously on her album

Period

. Honestly Rick Ross only started popping when he lashed 50 Cent l
u really don't know shit about American culture  :dead:

That's my point. For ppl who are not in it those beefs make u take notice. I had known "speedin" but this beef took him there to where I downloaded his songs and started youtubing him.

you have a really bad habit of thinking your personal experience/opinion equates to the rest of the world.  :dead:

Everybody does that. Obviously perspectives in such debates are highly subjective. I can't conduct an empirical study on customer behavior for a Bsource post. At least I'm saying my view comes from personal experience, automatically relativizing the weight of my statement.
B7

♛MANNY♛

February 26, 2017, 07:03:57 PM #950 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:05:28 PM by M A N N Y

QuotelosangelesconfidentialThis the type of hoe shit I hate... This lil bitch @meekmill aka Meesha salty cause his woman left em. Instead of being a REAL NIGGA & leaving the situation with ya head up standing tall, you in ya feelings so you get her house robbed & do fuck nigga shit fronting for the followers she gave you... liking pictures & leaving comments on posts that disrespect the woman who gave you life, actually loved yo dusty ass, bought you shit you couldn't ever afford on yo own & even stood by your side when Drizzy bodied you.. instead of leaving yo bum ass like she should've, she held yo skinny rat face havin ass down !!! Now she gone & all you can do is try & shit on her every chance you get over social media ?? Straight pussy shit... you know how many REAL NIGGAS would love the chance to wife up a Nicki Minaj, Rihanna or a Beyonce' & you out here playing.... Had a bomb ass woman & blew it cause you wasn't man enough to return the love that was given.... you a  ass nigga, won't fight me, but quick to tell Drake he can get a fade  straight fuckin sucka... I shoulda never took my hands from around Nicki that day we shot #PillsNPotions... that was the last time she been held by a REAL NIGGA !!! #NiggasIsTheNewBitches #OurDayIsComingSoon #DickChaser #ThemHerFollowers #iRememberWhenYouHad600ThousandB4Her #KeepRidinDirtBikesWitYoNutsOnNiggasButts #NickiGetYouAREALMAN #HeyBigHead  @nickiminaj
Nigga you would've died after Drizzy bodied you if Nicki wasn't on ya arm lil ungrateful pussy.... she the only reason you lasted long enough to beef wit me & trust me, the day is coming where I throw yo lil punk ass over 6 cars !!! What type of nigga wanna see the girl that gave him everything he got hurt.. bird ass bum #NickiBirthedYou #WhatREALMANwannaSeeHisGirlHurting ??? #AnswerDatShit !!!! #OnlySoLongFakeThugsCanPretend

Drag eht game

Cowboy Nine

nndsldfsdffmlkdkmmfdsfm

Meek is such a joke

GLOCK

Game wants nicki it seems ..
They'd slay visually together

Young

Nicki is probably dropping something tonight

So Remy having something as an instant clap back is smart

pettypatty

The Game is corny
Always including himself in celebrity mess that has nothing to do with him  :dead:

Heated🔥

Can't wait to hear nicki's come back.
I fucking know she gon go HAM.