What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Cowboy Nine

July 12, 2018, 05:20:43 PM #421 Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:20:57 PM by Nine
Quote from: brocka4life on July 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Monica is fake. She?s the same one who was calling Brandy her kids? aunt. Then had to admit that her kids never even met Syrai. She?s not as real as she wants people to believe.

She?s made underhanded comments about Brandy in interviews over the years.
[instagram]

Rxxf

BRANDY

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
I feel like Monica wanted to have a run with IABTM as Bran did with TBIM and Monica showed her ass while doing it.

It was clear.... all these years Brandy was trying to do another record & Monica ?Ohhhh don?t wanna tamper with history? ,  ?It has to be the right record? then she picks  ?It all belongs to me? the wackest song ever!!!!!!!!    Then on the press run performances!!! Those pre-recorded vocals that had her strategically placed like a lead singer with all these shining moments.   Brandy was ready to lash with Two Eleven lol.   
🙄

Kalifornia.

Young

Gilgamesh.

Very active imaginations we have on this board :rudone:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nine on July 12, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 12, 2018, 05:05:16 PM
Monica is fake. She?s the same one who was calling Brandy her kids? aunt. Then had to admit that her kids never even met Syrai. She?s not as real as she wants people to believe.

She?s made underhanded comments about Brandy in interviews over the years.
[instagram]

Hhshshhshsh

Sovereign.

I do remember Brandy specifically after the Live with Kelly & Michael performance being ready to move on with "Two Eleven".

ton

[youtube autoplay=1 start=169][/youtube]

FlowerBomb

Kalifornia.

Gorl if you don't get your own damn account :dead:

ton

Dddxcccccv

Registration is locked so this?ll have to DO