Member Appreciation: Cody (ci Stan, Madonna Stan, wrestling fanatic)

Started by GLOCK, April 12, 2016, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Just so we're maintaining a healthy balance of sorts....we will praise members and uplift them! 🎈

If you enter please state positive things about this member ...
With my pending application for Mod (that's being reviewed)... My team suggested this would be good pr for me!

Anyway.. Please say nice things about Cody!
No mess will be tolerated and could ruin ur chances of receiving a similar thread!

Let's go!

Glenda

LOVE Cody, my WWE sister.  :indiaarie: We've talked on a personal level a few times. Great person with a beautiful heart and quite witty. I love witty peoples. Miss the days of you and Jared dragging each other a bit.

The memories.  :indiaarie: Love Cod'

SUPREME

April 12, 2016, 11:33:06 AM #2 Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 11:34:08 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
bzbzbxb

Cod

:stressed:

Cody is so fcking iconic, especially because of the gifs.bcbcbcbc

It's not often you come across someone who is as genuine as the sky is blue, but I definitely did when I came across her. We met because we have similar interest, both musically and we find the same things hilarious. You never really think you'll meet someone who understands you inside out but I quickly found out we mesh extremely well. She was also someone who I told a ton of shit to that I've never told someone else, and vise versa. Especially when it came to fcking men, because we had a similar situation at one point

Anywho, love my Cod to death and I can't wait for us to meet sometime in the future.

SUPREME

We're going to be like 60 and still trying to meet young men in the mall

Can't wait lolz

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

charlie.

CODY?
omg. We go back to MySpace days. ddssss
I love ha so much and we connect on a personal level. One of my texting buddies and always giving me the craziest stories and I return with some crazy ones back lol. we go back to CCB days also. and I remember she use to make me graphics for CCB  :dead: and she use to have these iconic sets that play sound and mess  :uhh: talented bitch. dssdds

but I've told her so much personal mess I know she won't tell anyone. And she's done the same. Probably the only member on BSource I know that I can trust to tell my secrets to. Funny, talented, sexy, amazing and kind. love you bby!

charlie.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 12, 2016, 11:33:06 AM
bzbzbxb

Cod

:stressed:

Cody is so fcking iconic, especially because of the gifs.bcbcbcbc

It's not often you come across someone who is as genuine as the sky is blue, but I definitely did when I came across her. We met because we have similar interest, both musically and we find the same things hilarious. You never really think you'll meet someone who understands you inside out but I quickly found out we mesh extremely well. She was also someone who I told a ton of shit to that I've never told someone else, and vise versa. Especially when it came to fcking men, because we had a similar situation at one point

Anywho, love my Cod to death and I can't wait for us to meet sometime in the future.

CODY >>>>

Nyan Cat

cody cod'!

my fckin SIS!!!

hjnmgfd
so fckin funny n smart
n carefree
& non diff'cult
n non uppity!  :gorlonfire:

& so damns nice
epic tbh

MelMel

Cody is seriously one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest, loveliest; just an all-around amazing person. I love my sis so dearly. I truly do. So helpful and brave. Ugh, I want to meet up with ha in real life and grab drinks and talk boys and blast Hard Candy and Get Together. My fucking bby :gorlonfire:

JRocka

My fellow Madonna stan love him to bits. Really sweet and cool dude

GLOCK

love her!
one of the most sincere ppl and fun ppl on this board!
love interacting with her
love that she doesnt judge some of the things ive said and hold it against me

dv
v

she recently lifted her BLOCK on twitter

ff
f

love that girl

c
xv

LiiVE

Luv Cody!

Always been super Postive and hilarious. I still ki thinking about that mess that happened with Toucan (?) from ccb and his 2 inch dick. :plzstop: that gif of omarosa Kiing down :plzstop:

LOONA.

Always kept me in tears with those gifs and smileys. Always positive and easygoing. Just luv that boy

:raycharles2urmess: