dfgsdggsd Aaliyah was honestly the most beautiful female to EVER do music

Started by BAPHOMET., April 15, 2016, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

I still want the STEMS from her songs.

I know they're crazy. All the different sounds sis had going on melding together perfectly.

BAPHOMET.

NO ONE could've made this happy baby sound in the background work.

BAPHOMET.

her look and this video period >>>>>>

the other R&B girls just didnt give me this AT ALL.

FINE.

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 16, 2016, 12:49:45 AM
She was ahead of her time. I remember watching her videos then and now and it's still so timeless. Her looks :uhh: Like... I can admit I threw shade in the past (mostly because of the shade towards my fave fjjj) but I honestly respect this girl. :stressed: Forgive me Liy's. I can really HEAR her influence in today's music. Her style. Her MAKEUP, bih. Her spirit. She was really everything. The quintessential Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop girl. These other dykes aren't doing it  :whogonbook: Sor'

and the fact that she had a REAL personality >
OMF R. Kelly is king and was falsely accused

Young

She was ahead of her time. I remember watching her videos then and now and it's still so timeless. Her looks :uhh: Like... I can admit I threw shade in the past (mostly because of the shade towards my fave fjjj) but I honestly respect this girl. :stressed: Forgive me Liy's. I can really HEAR her influence in today's music. Her style. Her MAKEUP, bih. Her spirit. She was really everything. The quintessential Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop girl. These other dykes aren't doing it  :whogonbook: Sor'

Young

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 16, 2016, 12:57:35 AM

OMF R. Kelly is king and was falsely accused

Sndnddndddddddddddddddddddddddd

Young

FINE.

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 01:03:58 AM
Hey Que Aaliyah was so beautiful and she was everything ... :young:
:loose2when:

Monica ummm

Is very pretty and can sing. And Jarvis shot himself.

Young

Sbsnsnsnsnsnsnsnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddddddd oh wow, yeah

FINE.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ