dfgsdggsd Aaliyah was honestly the most beautiful female to EVER do music

Started by BAPHOMET., April 15, 2016, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

COD.

Aaliyah was timeless. Gorgeous and had that IT factor. You kinda can't take your eyes off her. Love her

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

And she also had the right glam squad with her that last era. Timeless looks that still slay

/.\

SUPREME

Quote from: Manny on April 16, 2016, 12:09:43 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 16, 2016, 12:07:50 AM
Even for the premiere of Rock the Boat  :loose2when:

BITCH! i had pissed my mom off somehow and she didn't let me see the access granted but ha ass was perched  :uhh: was in my room cryin ahp a storm  :plzstop:
n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 12:27:48 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 16, 2016, 12:14:52 AM
I was for some yearssssssssss after her death. But thinking about the woulda, coulda, shouldas were driving me crazy.

What I do now is appreciate the beauty and the legacy she left behind. But in a more on the sidelines kinda way.  :'(

Her death was a major loss for pop music. Aside from the movies and whatnot, the musical progression we would have seen from her would have been amazing.

!!!

The leaps of progress she made musically between the 3 albums

I get SO annoyed thinking about how her next album would've been

SUPREME

Quote from: FINE. on April 16, 2016, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 01:03:58 AM
Hey Que Aaliyah was so beautiful and she was everything ... :young:
:loose2when:

Monica ummm

Is very pretty and can sing. And Jarvis shot himself.
mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Cartierline

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 16, 2016, 08:16:02 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 16, 2016, 01:05:56 AM
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 01:03:58 AM
Hey Que Aaliyah was so beautiful and she was everything ... :young:
:loose2when:

Monica ummm

Is very pretty and can sing. And Jarvis shot himself.
mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SDSDSDDSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDF

Cartierline

But yeah Li was EVERYTHING. I always appreciated her but I only started to STAN about two years ago.

Her aura >>
She had this allure that kinda drew you in, it's not surprising her favourite word was mysterious. Everytime I think about what she could've been and accomplished, I get lowkey depressed.

SUPREME

April 16, 2016, 08:20:18 AM #85 Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:20:44 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
Quote from: Young on April 16, 2016, 02:51:51 AM
Quote from: Aalonso on April 16, 2016, 02:24:31 AM
It dont gotta be about voice, looks, sales, awards. U can stan for an energy. Which only increased since it transitioned. Glad u faggs kinda see.

Preach!!! Omffff

The Why I Stan for Monicas energy is like no other artist

Seriously.

Something about HER connects with ME
I never thought about it that way, but that's very true

The few artist that I truly love and that I'm pretty much obsessed with, I feel like we connect on a level I don't understand. But its very real.

Kaeli.

Luv that Aaliyah could give a tomboy mess and then book with some girly mess the next day and pull both off. I have memories of her videos from even before she died and she died when I was 3. :dead:

Wow timeless :ohwow:

Ma Lo

You fags aint coming for this mug not ever . Still slaying bitches from the grave .Beyonce who? This is a real NATURAL beauty..inside and out . You can tell God made her,  which is why he wanted her with him. There's some of us who kinda got it like that .

BAPHOMET.