How long do you wait for a response to a text before you fume?

Started by yummy, April 16, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir BRoc DeWray

Well at least you'll have something relevant to add to the conversations besides being a sneaky ass fucking CHURCH fag... the worst of them all... everyone in the congregation knows you're gay and they don't accept you no matter how hard you SlAY that praise worship routine... :lopsided:

LOONA.

Kaeli.

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 09:01:50 PM
You both laugh at a typo but I laugh at the fact that you are both on antiretrovirals and your father's left you at a young age

My father cared enough to put me through school   :jackiessales:

Sir BRoc DeWray

Stupid girl anybody can get a college degree I have one too... George W bush even has one and he reads at a fifth-grade level... A diploma is not a measure IQ it's a measure of your work ethic and ability to keep up and stick with something any idiot would really know that if went to brick and mortor college and not  one that's online... :whogonbook:

BranLover

Glenda

I don't really care. I just send it and keep it moving. If not responding becomes a habit then I eventually just cut them off for a while if I like them enough or I just cut them off completely if I don't really care for them.

FRANCE

Quote from: YesImAHo on April 16, 2016, 10:14:12 PM
Stupid girl anybody can get a college degree I have one too... George W bush even has one and he reads at a fifth-grade level... A diploma is not a measure IQ it's a measure of your work ethic and ability to keep up and stick with something any idiot would really know that if went to brick and mortor college and not  one that's online... :whogonbook:

h

try editing again

LOONA.