Sick of the slave mess, am READY for this. Michael B Jordan to star in a remake

Started by Vonc2002, April 16, 2016, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

The Thomas Crown Affair

Quote?Creed?s? Michael B. Jordan is starring in MGM?s second remake of ?The Thomas Crown Affair.?

The reboot is in early development stages and has no producer, writer or director attached. Jordan teamed with MGM on ?Creed,? which was distributed by Warner Bros. and performed well with $172 million worldwide.

The original ?Thomas Crown Affair,? directed by Norman Jewison, was released in 1968. Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway starred in the film in which McQueen?s character masterminded a Boston bank robbery of $2.66 million without meeting any of the four thieves. Dunaway played the insurance investigator who realized that Crown had orchestrated the heist.Director John McTiernan?s 1999 remake starred Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo. The film was a solid hit, grossing $124 million worldwide.

Jordan came to Hollywood?s attention as a drug dealer in ?The Wire? and in the indie drama ?Fruitvale Station.? He starred as Adonis Creed, son of Apollo Creed, in ?Creed.?

Jordan is repped by WME. The news was first reported by the Hollywood Reporter.

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/michael-b-jordan-thomas-crown-affair-1201713784/
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I didnt see the original but saw this one and I want more films like this for African Americans.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Thank God!

I need more black leads in blockbuster movies!

i really wanna see a supernatural movie with black folk! Maybe like Return from Witch Mountain or a Charmed of sorts

yummy

n

You're sick of slave movies but excited over another remake?

He's a terrible actor btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippCarruthers on April 16, 2016, 06:42:29 PM
Thank God!

I need more black leads in blockbuster movies!

i really wanna see a supernatural movie with black folk! Maybe like Return from Witch Mountain or a Charmed of sorts
u wont have to wait too long for that
http://marvel.com/news/movies/23548/chadwick_boseman_to_star_in_marvels_black_panther

Cowboy Nine

Wow they're really running out of ideas in Hollywood

But if it ends up being filmed, and the trailer looks good I might see it

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 06:46:23 PM
n

He's a terrible actor btw
A remake like this, yes. Movies like this dont get old. I mean have u seen ANY of the other ones? Im sure the answer is no and Im sure that's the same answer for millions of others so fckn can it, faggot

yummy

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 06:46:23 PM
n

/

I'm definitely gonna be tuning into the Nat Turner mess.
Some of those scenes look chilling as fuck but it's all still educational and informative.

Vonc2002

And Mike is kinda here  to stay because he is being looked at for the next Blade movies as well LOLZ!