Sick of the slave mess, am READY for this. Michael B Jordan to star in a remake

Started by Vonc2002, April 16, 2016, 06:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: GOLD on April 16, 2016, 07:03:18 PM
This just might slay
I honestly think it will. This is JUST the type of smart thriller ive been waiting for from a black actor. Thought Idris was gonna come with one first but I'll take this boy too. I guess Will Smith kinda had one with "Focus" but I had absolutely no desire to see that

AIDS!

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Wow king is kinda the hottest and best black actor out right nows  :letsmessfag: :feelinmyself:

b7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2016, 06:56:12 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 06:52:57 PM
Boy, fuck you and this no chin having ass coon
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

smh.

I want him to destroy me and choke me til I blackout. :stressed:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 16, 2016, 06:46:23 PM
n

You're sick of slave movies but excited over another remake?

He's a terrible actor btw
Definitely no Denzel, and honestly not even a Will Smith :plzstop: he SUCKS. but Ig he's the new IT black guy for now. Nate Parker must be fuming because him >>>>>>>>