Vancouver Police to couple: "We don't need a warrant" (VIDEO)..what y'all think?

Started by charlie., April 17, 2016, 07:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

The Brandy Barbie

If she really was thinking about the child and she has police hanging in the window, one with their hand on their gun, why wouldn't your first step be to put the child away in a crib in another room or something? This one is kinda hard. I'm pretty sure they don't have the right to be hanging in her window like that, but the woman could be lying.  In plenty in domestic abuse homes, women will pretend to be on the husband's side because they are scared that if they say something against him, he'll beat them worse or kill them.

charlie.

Quote from: Pearls of Wisdom on April 17, 2016, 08:00:06 PM
If she really was thinking about the child and she has police hanging in the window, one with their hand on their gun, why wouldn't your first step be to put the child away in a crib in another room or something? This one is kinda hard. I'm pretty sure they don't have the right to be hanging in her window like that, but the woman could be lying.  In plenty in domestic abuse homes, women will pretend to be on the husband's side because they are scared that if they say something against him, he'll beat them worse or kill them.

Wow. I never thought of it like that.  :uhh:
And he was saying their families called them lying because they don't like them together...

But it makes sense what you're saying.