I feel alone in this world guys

Started by zeytoven, April 18, 2016, 11:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:43:04 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:34:37 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
Gorl

This is not a joke or ki sir. This is real life for me. I don't care about thread views. This is serious and my every day struggle. Not faking or nothing. I have a problem and was hoping by making this thread to get advice.

Im sorry but I can't take you serious. You be trolling. This is your 100th thread claiming to be so lonely and sad but then 10 seconds later ur getting into it with someone, wishing death on people, making weird ass comments etc

I think ur strange and u like attention. Go see a therapist.
cxxdddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

King82

It's not much, but maybe these videos can help in some way. Or at least distract you for a moment.
She has an infectiously positive attitude that radiates off screen, and maybe the dialogue can boost your spirits in some way.

I went through something similar and some of her tips have helped me.

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 12:41:24 AM
Do you suffer from social anxiety as well? Because that's how you describe it.
Also is your doctor someone you've been seeing for a while and has a full view of your medical history? Or are you a relatively new client of his? I ask because the U.S. health industry is corrupt and hellbent on giving you a diagnosis & prescription so that they can empty out your funds. I would recommend getting a second diagnosis if you haven't already.

Also try some other natural alternatives for what sounds like anxiety while you are on your meds. Positive thinking is a start, but a shift in perspective and doing some positive activities will benefit you greatly. Maybe a change in diet? Picking up a physical activity. Yoga is great and doesn't require a gym membership. Meds are not good for long term use and the longer you take it the more dependent to the drug you become.

Meditating can be as simple as taking 5-10 deep slow breaths. Also rubbing your eyes while closed can help ease your nervous system.
Yes I suffer from social anxiety. I can go in a room with large crowd just have mad thoughts about what ppl think about me and do they think I'm there to commit a crime. For a long time I dreaded going to store or the mall because of stigmas against black men.
I'm a new client of his, my psychologist left the area and I can't get in contact with him. Where would I go to get a second diagnosis?

What are some natural alternatives buddy I'll def try them? Is it true the drugs make my brain cells smaller and I could get alzheimers because I do have a bad switch in my eyes and arms. Thanks man. I'm back working now and will def look into a gym membership for yoga. Thanks for all your help you truly don't know how much I appreciate it. I wish I had a phone to talk to you personally on phone.

King82

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 19, 2016, 12:44:25 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:23:44 AM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 19, 2016, 12:09:40 AM
learn to accept yourself...

dont try to be normal, no one is normal... its the fighting to look or act the part that is gonna set you back. you need peace. come to grips with the fact that this is your life and focus on improving it as much as possible to the best of your abilities.

dont allow your happiness to be determined on how many friends you have or your support system.. because youll find yourself in a more fucked up place before even factoring in your illness... people are some of the most unstable creatures..

take it one day at a time and keep pushing

very true. I'm actually crying reading this man. Thank you so much because thats my problem. I always question myself and try to make someone else happy.

i feel like youre fighting against yourself.. when youre really already up against enough.

take a step back, calm yourself and work WITH yourself not against yourself..

you cant always wait for others to be your light, make your own and push on

!
You are preaching in here.

zeytoven

Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 19, 2016, 12:44:25 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:23:44 AM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on April 19, 2016, 12:09:40 AM
learn to accept yourself...

dont try to be normal, no one is normal... its the fighting to look or act the part that is gonna set you back. you need peace. come to grips with the fact that this is your life and focus on improving it as much as possible to the best of your abilities.

dont allow your happiness to be determined on how many friends you have or your support system.. because youll find yourself in a more fucked up place before even factoring in your illness... people are some of the most unstable creatures..

take it one day at a time and keep pushing

very true. I'm actually crying reading this man. Thank you so much because thats my problem. I always question myself and try to make someone else happy.

i feel like youre fighting against yourself.. when youre really already up against enough.

take a step back, calm yourself and work WITH yourself not against yourself..

you cant always wait for others to be your light, make your own and push on

Thats very true because If its one thing I've learned depending on others won't get me anywhere in life. I have to start over and work my way back to where I want to be. My struggle with schizophrenia will not stop me from living a normal life. I will regain my sanity and do everything I set out to do back in high school graduation. Thank you bro for your advise and perspective. I so happy I have you guys in my life. Even if we may not meet face to face I thank God for people like you because had I not joined here. I seriously would be in worst condition than I am now.

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 12:46:42 AM

It's not much, but maybe these videos can help in some way. Or at least distract you for a moment.
She has an infectiously positive attitude that radiates off screen, and maybe the dialogue can boost your spirits in some way.

I went through something similar and some of her tips have helped me.

Thanks man will def check them out ;-)

BAPHOMET.

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:47:52 AM
Also is your doctor someone you've been seeing for a while and has a full view of your medical history? Or are you a relatively new client of his? I ask because the U.S. health industry is corrupt and hellbent on giving you a diagnosis & prescription so that they can empty out your funds. I would recommend getting a second diagnosis if you haven't already.

Also try some other natural alternatives for what sounds like anxiety while you are on your meds. Positive thinking is a start, but a shift in perspective and doing some positive activities will benefit you greatly. Maybe a change in diet? Picking up a physical activity. Yoga is great and doesn't require a gym membership. Meds are not good for long term use and the longer you take it the more dependent to the drug you become.

Meditating can be as simple as taking 5-10 deep slow breaths. Also rubbing your eyes while closed can help ease your nervous system.
Yes I suffer from social anxiety. I can go in a room with large crowd just have mad thoughts about what ppl think about me and do they think I'm there to commit a crime. For a long time I dreaded going to store or the mall because of stigmas against black men.
I'm a new client of his, my psychologist left the area and I can't get in contact with him. Where would I go to get a second diagnosis?

What are some natural alternatives buddy I'll def try them? Is it true the drugs make my brain cells smaller and I could get alzheimers because I do have a bad switch in my eyes and arms. Thanks man. I'm back working now and will def look into a gym membership for yoga. Thanks for all your help you truly don't know how much I appreciate it. I wish I had a phone to talk to you personally on phone.

No problem at all love. If you want feel free to message me. I really feel like I can relate in some way. You don't need a gym membership for Yoga, most gyms either don't offer yoga classes or do at an expensive rate. If you have a smartphone you can try this app called YogaOne. Very simple and easy to follow routines. Maybe start off with 15 minutes a day.

You can also download Headspace, which is an app to benefit your mental and emotional health. They have a meditation timer, where you take 100 deep breaths over the course of 10 minutes, and should feel so much calmer. Don't even worry about your train of thoughts, just remember to focus on your breathing.

All chemical drugs have negative side effects. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia before or just this once? I would also try searching some of the free mental health clinics in your area. But unless it's life-threatening at this very moment, don't even label yourself as having a mental illness.  Just think of it as a temporary imbalance that can be fixed with a change in lifestyle. Get a morning routine going, start writing down your thoughts or some life goals no matter how small or big they seem.

For natural alternatives Yoga is definitely one. The use of Lavendar also has a calming effect on the body. Get some organic African black soap with Lavendar to bathe with. Allafia has a great bottle available at most health food markets.

Incorporate some lemons into your diet. Boil a cup of hot water in the morning and squeeze some natural lemons. It will kick-start your system when you wake up.

Chamomile tea is great also for night time anxiety relief.

RatherBe

King82

Sorry that was long-winded, but I really do hope you feel better. Anxiety can be dreadful, but anything can be overcome! Keep your head up!

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:01:46 AM

No problem at all love. If you want feel free to message me. I really feel like I can relate in some way. You don't need a gym membership for Yoga, most gyms either don't offer yoga classes or do at an expensive rate. If you have a smartphone you can try this app called YogaOne. Very simple and easy to follow routines. Maybe start off with 15 minutes a day.

You can also download Headspace, which is an app to benefit your mental and emotional health. They have a meditation timer, where you take 100 deep breaths over the course of 10 minutes, and should feel so much calmer. Don't even worry about your train of thoughts, just remember to focus on your breathing.

All chemical drugs have negative side effects. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia before or just this once? I would also try searching some of the free mental health clinics in your area. But unless it's life-threatening at this very moment, don't even label yourself as having a mental illness.  Just think of it as a temporary imbalance that can be fixed with a change in lifestyle. Get a morning routine going, start writing down your thoughts or some life goals no matter how small or big they seem.

For natural alternatives Yoga is definitely one. The use of Lavendar also has a calming effect on the body. Get some organic African black soap with Lavendar to bathe with. Allafia has a great bottle available at most health food markets.

Incorporate some lemons into your diet. Boil a cup of hot water in the morning and squeeze some natural lemons. It will kick-start your system when you wake up.

Yes sir you very right drugs do have negative side effects. I'm going to check on free clinics in the area. I believe my psychiatrist may have misdiagnosed me because when I was with my parents house I did have issues with damaging my furniture because the stuff they were doing to me was very messed up. I didn't mention this in main post because I'm embarrassed and it may make me look like spoiled brat and thats not the case. I just wanted the stuff to stop and it wouldn't. Seems like everything I told my farther in 2009 for help. He switched up and pushed all my anxieties in my face full throttle. He was basically getting information out of me because he knew I was gay and was ready to make me seem crazy. Y'all the stuff he did to me is very very extreme. If I hadn't left I would've been in prison. I still hate them for it.

I will def try organic products and tea, thanks man. I think letting go of the past is also my issue. But I do believe doing natural things will help me more than the meds. 

zeytoven

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:06:23 AM
Sorry that was long-winded, but I really do hope you feel better. Anxiety can be dreadful, but anything can be overcome! Keep your head up!

No man you're not long winded. I'm thankful for all your advise. I truly do thank God for you because my family see my illness as a joke. They think I'm weak and they used my weakness to play games with me. I seriously thank God for helping me get through that tough time. I really wish I oculd meet you. The wisdom you're giving me in this thread is more than anything I've gotten for so called family. When did you realize you had anxiety issues? Do you think its bad to tell people about your anxieties, because I told my father and sister and it ended up shooting me in the foot?

King82

Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 01:18:29 AM
Quote from: Keyonc? on April 19, 2016, 01:01:46 AM

He switched up and pushed all my anxieties in my face full throttle. He was basically getting information out of me because he knew I was gay and was ready to make me seem crazy.

omg, this is so similar to what my family did to me just this past holiday. My nervous system was completely messed up from being on cold medications, weed, and prescription drugs. They didn't understand anything that I was going through and thought all my anxiety was just about me being gay and used that to validate their arguments.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:43:04 AM
Quote from: zeytoven on April 19, 2016, 12:34:37 AM
Quote from: FINE. on April 19, 2016, 12:10:48 AM
Gorl

This is not a joke or ki sir. This is real life for me. I don't care about thread views. This is serious and my every day struggle. Not faking or nothing. I have a problem and was hoping by making this thread to get advice.

Im sorry but I can't take you serious. You be trolling. This is your 100th thread claiming to be so lonely and sad but then 10 seconds later ur getting into it with someone, wishing death on people, making weird ass comments etc

I think ur strange and u like attention. Go see a therapist.

kinda true