ugh bruno mars is soo overrated

Started by Nyan Cat, April 19, 2016, 09:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

He reminds me of a Jackson Family's long lost asian cousin that sounds kinda like them but yet aint that  great of vocalist (compared to them) sedrtfyguh

SUPREME

Wait Fags

His last album was everything

Moonshine
Gorilla
Locked outta heaven
Natalie
Money

>>>>>>>>>>

MelMel

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

I like him alot. Bought both of his cds...........so i don't agree lol
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I don't like him either . So annoying . I cringed at his Super Bowl performance. So glad queen BEY was there to save the show.

Vonc2002

Bruno was the best thing about the superbowl. Luckily he took the eyes off Beyonce so she could regroup after that fckn stumble lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

I like him. Unorthodox Jukebox was cute.

:holdupguys:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2016, 12:37:56 PM
Bruno was the best thing about the superbowl. Luckily he took the eyes off Beyonce so she could regroup after that fckn stumble lolz

:kii:

AIDS!

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on April 20, 2016, 11:47:49 AM
Wait Fags

His last album was everything

Moonshine
Gorilla
Locked outta heaven
Natalie
Money

>>>>>>>>>>

The Brandy Barbie

April 20, 2016, 02:12:09 PM #26 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:12:44 PM by Pearls of Wisdom
He writes awesome classic pop songs.  Y'all don't like "Hey Baby, I think I' gonna Marry You" "Girl, you're amazing Just the Way You Are" "Lazy Song (Today, I don't feel like doing anything)" "I'll Catch a Grenade for you," or "Nothing On You?"

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 20, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
I don't like him either . So annoying . I cringed at his Super Bowl performance. So glad queen BEY was there to save the show.

:feelinmyself:

BAPHOMET.

But Bruno slays tbh. My Bf got me to start loving him because he's a STAN.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Pearls of Wisdom on April 20, 2016, 02:12:09 PM
He writes awesome classic pop songs.  Y'all don't like "Hey Baby, I think I' gonna Marry You" "Girl, you're amazing Just the Way You Are" "Lazy Song (Today, I don't feel like doing anything)" "I'll Catch a Grenade for you," or "Nothing On You?"
No.