[update] Tinashe droping this Friday!!! / Single COVER

Started by Wtv, July 11, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

July 11, 2016, 10:40:01 PM #30 Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:40:13 PM by GRAND
Quote from: RIGGY on July 11, 2016, 07:09:01 PM
the problem is that "2 on" didn't represent her as an artist at all :dead: fans may have used, but i suspect she wasn't so overjoyed with it, being that
she's usually so hands on with her projects. She keeps going against RCA tryna be edgy when she should have just stayed independent

The other issue is that new, unfamiliar fans got into that big single and then checked out her album and were like :uhh: "wtf is this shit"?  ssssssd
!!!

i didnt know Tinashe at all

so i was like WOO an album full of leans LOL

:blessed:

then i heard it.

:bvy:

yeah.

but i did like most of the album after some time.

JRocka

Quote from: Drais. on July 11, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
She doesn't really make bad music so I'm not worried.

Whether it'll be a hit or not is another thing.   

GLOCK

Rig is hella right
But I only enjoyed the album.. I didn't like any singles

Opposites Attract.

Hopefully she's able to push through because I feel like Rihanna was the last girl to come out and slay the scene in a major way.

No one has been able to since.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Drais. on July 11, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
She doesn't really make bad music so I'm not worried.

Whether it'll be a hit or not is another thing.   

Checkmate Burruss

the problem is that "2 on" didn't represent her as an artist at all :dead: fans may have used, but i suspect she wasn't so overjoyed with it, being that
she's usually so hands on with her projects. She keeps going against RCA tryna be edgy when she should have just stayed independent

The other issue is that new, unfamiliar fans got into that big single and then checked out her album and were like :uhh: "wtf is this shit"?  ssssssd

THIS!!! I became a fan during the second mixtape and started stanning during Black Water. When I heard 2 On, I almost didnt want to buy the album. Thank got she streamed it early.

RCAmess is compromising her artistry......but I digress. :melmel:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: GRAND on July 11, 2016, 10:40:01 PM

!!!

i didnt know Tinashe at all

so i was like WOO an album full of leans LOL

:blessed:

then i heard it.

:bvy:

yeah.

but i did like most of the album after some time.
m

My thing is.... The original "mixtape" fans clearly ain't purchasing or supporting fucking REGARDLESS. When I went to her show, there was nothing but white gorls out there and they were a bit CONFUSED for majority of the show. :dead: The success of 2 On and the hype that she built was with a mainstream audience, like you for an example. I love mixtape Tuna and LEANashe, but sis has to pick her path... And she claims she wants HITS and mainstream success.... Well sis, you know what to fucking DO. :uhh:

Wtv

July 13, 2016, 04:50:17 PM #38 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:50:47 PM by Scott LeBeau