Uh Oh Grandma Shirley Ceasar comments on Kim Burrell

Started by Sinpool, January 05, 2017, 12:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: CDY on January 05, 2017, 01:32:26 AM
Quote from: شيطان on January 05, 2017, 12:34:02 AM
Do they go this hard on people who divorce or people who perform premarital sex?

fds
and this is from the SAME damn book that Mrs. Ceasar follows

QuoteWomen should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

so she should probably stfu and sit her old ass down. Her AND Kim's hefty self.

As a catholic I find it funny y'all even allow women to preach. Or let pastors be married. It's a little paradox.
B7

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: شيطان on January 05, 2017, 01:35:41 AM
Do they go this hard on people who divorce or people who perform premarital sex?

fds

QuoteWomen should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

As a catholic I find it funny y'all even allow women to preach. Or let pastors be married. It's a little paradox.

Catholic churches are the most intuitive of Christianity religion. They live, eat and breathe the Book. Except the ones that molest child even though  the Bible speaks vehemently against hurting children and against sexual sins and perversions of all kinds. It also offers hope for healing and forgiveness

It's unconditional, these days you know....

pCj

Quote from: شيطان on January 05, 2017, 01:35:41 AM

fds

b

SouravMay

I was raised Roman Catholic. Both parents are Roman Catholic, even did my GED final exam in Roman Catholic theology.
B7

como la whore

Quote from: Jonovan on January 05, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
I'm kinda confused as to why ppl are shocked church ppl feel this way lol

it's not shocking at ALL but yea. these cherry picking "Christians" are the worst of the worst.

KING BENTLEY.

I just think it's SO damn funny and ironic tho

have they not noticed all the damn MEN in church are ghey
:omgwatshappening:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

it's all ghey

str8 men don't go to church ... they're too busy creeping with the sidechick while their wife is at church

the married men that ARE in church go to check in with their sidepieces

the masculine single men in church are tryna find two things, a sweet naive beard, and a big strong MAN

and the more flamboyant single men in church are the sidepieces that mess with married men, as mentioned above

so you see ... it's ghey ... it's all ghey ghey ghey

H.#.G.*.Z

BrokenHeartsHeal

GLOCK

Hmm
Maybe they edited the rest because she didn't mean it like that
Like maybe she was challenging kim and saying why are speaking up now about it because there's a white president?

Idk..

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on January 05, 2017, 12:46:42 AM
Now I need to ask my sis about this mess because uhh unh

He's her makeup artist and they're super close. This isn't even sounding right
it looks a bit chopped

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: glock on January 05, 2017, 02:00:11 AM
Hmm
Maybe they edited the rest because she didn't mean it like that
Like maybe she was challenging kim and saying why are speaking up now about it because there's a white president?

Idk..

Tamar hun, we know u mean well but  :everythingok:

MAY

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 05, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on January 05, 2017, 12:30:31 AM
Quote from: شيطان on January 05, 2017, 12:24:50 AM
It's so weird how black gays love the church and are being shitted on by them 24/7.

JDNDDDDD

It really is though.

I know so many fruity fem fags who perch up in the church and do everything and it confuses me because it's like...what happens when the pastor is saying homos going to hell but you got a jack'd hook up after offerings are taken
Middle school was so awkward... they would make the young men sit up front and all the men wearing tight slacks ... BOOCH every damn where.

so imagine me hard, thang rubbing all up in my slacks ... and feeling bad cause he up there talking bout Sodom & MESS

but by the time high school came I was pretty good at tuning out the preacher and daydreaming about boys LOLZ

avvvvvvvvvvvvvv

GLOCK

That was not Tamarish keith :hmph:

Shirley mentioned the president herself