Uh Oh Grandma Shirley Ceasar comments on Kim Burrell

Started by Sinpool, January 05, 2017, 12:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Shirley is a fucking crook anyway. The old haggard bitch stole from her congregation among other things so she can say what the fuck she wants but she will be roasting like a potato chip come judgment day. So she can have that with ha greens, beans, hog malls and chitterlings. Old vtusted up stroke mouthed dyke.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Marg. on January 05, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on January 05, 2017, 12:15:36 AM
I'm kinda confused as to why ppl are shocked church ppl feel this way lol

Its not shocked. I think people are just tired of the fake, phony and jealous shit
!!!!!

ive been waitin for tha faggots to wake up & disown tha church

como la whore

Quote from: BigDawg on January 05, 2017, 04:24:55 AM
Shirley is a fucking crook anyway. The old haggard bitch stole from her congregation among other things so she can say what the fuck she wants but she will be roasting like a potato chip come judgment day. So she can have that with ha greens, beans, hog malls and chitterlings. Old vtusted up stroke mouthed dyke.

:plzstop:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 05, 2017, 01:54:14 AM
it's all ghey

str8 men don't go to church ... they're too busy creeping with the sidechick while their wife is at church

the married men that ARE in church go to check in with their sidepieces

the masculine single men in church are tryna find two things, a sweet naive beard, and a big strong MAN

and the more flamboyant single men in church are the sidepieces that mess with married men, as mentioned above

so you see ... it's ghey ... it's all ghey ghey ghey
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddv

Gilgamesh.

I dunno, kinda sounds like she was getting on Kim. I'd have to see the full footage.

D.I.E.G.O.

Not surprised. I dated one of her nephews years ago and he was so closeted and afraid of what Shirley would say if she found out about him.

Also, it's only shocking when folks in the church don't think this way.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 05, 2017, 04:47:30 AM
I dunno, kinda sounds like she was getting on Kim. I'd have to see the full footage.
!!

Eternal Bell

January 05, 2017, 07:58:32 AM #57 Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:59:18 AM by Bad Gorl Tinker
vbnmmmmmmmmmmmm

waita min cuz we dun caught diego in ANOTHR lie

how many yrs is YEARS AGO 'go?!
cuz u said u & ur dead ex was in a r'lationship for 11 yrs

so..is he tha dead one or..
honesly n this isnt comin frm a place of malice
but i jus feel like...i mean u change races wenever u want so..not sure if i can fully trust this new piece of info!

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....