Toni Braxton - Long As I Live

Started by 🦚, February 08, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Deadwood was my song when it came out.. it was about my life I swear. At the time the man I was with packed up everything and left me while I was at work.. the only thing he left behind was an empty fish tank and the deadwood / beachwood that he had used with it..

It was like Toni knew what I was going through and wrote the song just for me. lol

Sex & Cigarettes, FOH, Long As I Live, Sorry, Coping and Missin' are all dope tracks.. My Heart is the only song I could do without

FRANCE

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 07, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Sex & Cigarettes, FOH, Long As I Live, Sorry, Coping and Missin' are all dope tracks.. My Heart is the only song I could do without

>>> <<<

Sex & Cigarettes to me is such an amazing record. And yeah, the only song I dont use is My Heart. So damn cheesy, but everything else is SOLID.

b7

Long as i live >>>>

I love deadwood as well, but the rest of the album was a bit too somber and slow for me. I?m sure I?ll appreciate it more during these winter months

Now Lalah slayed

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on December 07, 2018, 08:04:58 PM
Long as i live >>>>

I love deadwood as well, but the rest of the album was a bit too somber and slow for me. I?m sure I?ll appreciate it more during these winter months

FRANCE

I didnt like it at first cause of my expectations. But after I gave it a couple more spins, the songs grabbed me.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm so happy that Toni is getting some Grammy attention for this project. I feel like she was working hard to give us an Era with Deadwood and then Long As I Bop, but then she got the movie deal from Lifetime and put the project on hold. Maybe now that she's gotten some Grammy attention she can toss us another music video... Sex & Cigarettes or FOH please

:wub:

🦚

Faggs I changed my mind.

I actually love Sex and cigarettes (the song) and FOH

That?s 4 songs  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

long-timeTheRoofFan