Tommie Arrested Twice In One Day For Assaulting Daughter

Started by M-Rocka, October 20, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/10/18/tommie-lee-arrested-twice-assault-stalking-daughter/amp/

QuoteAt this point, they need to install a revolving door on the jail for Tommie Lee. The ?LHHATL? star was arrested twice in 24 hours ? first for allegedly slamming her daughter?s head into a locker, and then for reportedly stalking the child!

Tommie Lee, 34, was busted twice within a single day, according to TMZ. The Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star was first arrested on the night of Oct. 16, when she was booked for battery, aggravated assault and child cruelty. Tommie, according to TMZ, allegedly ?unloaded on one of her daughters? at the child?s middle school in Cobb County, Georgia. She reportedly slammed the child into a school locker, prompting the first arrest.

After she posted a $27k bond, she was released on Oct. 17 at 4:40 AM. However, Tommie was given a court order to stay away from the child. Apparently, she didn?t listen. Tommie allegedly violated the order by making contact with the daughter a mere 3 hours after getting out of jail. Violating a court order before breakfast? That sent Tommie back to the slammer. She was arrested on Wednesday night, and according to TMZ, she?s ?currently being held without bail.?

This isn?t Tommie?s first run-in with the law this year. In July, Tommie was busted in Atlanta outside the Royal Peacock club, according to TMZ, after a police officer instructed her to get out of the roadway where he was directing traffic. She supposed got belligerent after ignoring his instructions. The breaking point came when Tommy allegedly struck a nearby valet in the head. Though the valet didn?t want to press charges, the cops arrested Tommie anyway for disorderly conduct while under the influence.

Months before that, she was reportedly ordered to wear a SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring device around her ankle as part of her bail condition stemming from two incidents ? a 2016 DUI arrest and an alleged mall employee attack in May 2018. A year before that, she was reportedly thrown off a Delta flight for allegedly being too drunk, though a rep for her EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.com that she was ?visibly upset on the flight? over the death of a best friend, and ?asked if she would be open to being re-booked on a separate flight. Once Tommie exited the flight she was given a travel voucher to board the next flight.?

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Tommie wouldn't pop off on her daughter just cause. She probably got a slick mouth just like all the women in their family and Tommie had to show what's what.

M-Rocka

yummy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
Tommie wouldn't pop off on her daughter just cause. She probably got a slick mouth just like all the women in their family and Tommie had to show what's what.

I mean, Tommie is regularly cursing her own mother out on tv every other week, so I didn't know what made her think she was gonna be treated differently

dnnfn @ her being 34. I remember he saying she was in her late twenties.

LOONA.

ton

Ccccccccccc

Doesn't this girl get tired of being in trouble?

Sinpool

asdknsdjknd

The way everybody was defending Tommie and making it seem like knocking your child's head against a fcking locker is normal

I wish black people would stop normalizing abuse.

yummy

aksdkdmskfj

My momma used to beat my every other day and I turned out just fine :guys:

Sinpool

,nfjdkndjkf

I don't think it's wrong to do a belt or a switch when something wrong

But throwing a bbys head into a locker cause you felt disrespected

These parents be trying to square tf up with a 12 year old like a bitch in the streets

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 20, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

:ummwhat:

Tommie is trash.  She talks crazily to her own mother and slams her daughters head into lockers.  Put her in jail.

Mariah4ever

she innacent i be rdy to POP tig's lil evn if it jus spits tha pacifier out tha wrong way

Vonc2002

Tommie seriously needs help.  I bet she was so mad that she went to jail for the 1st incident that she tried to attack that bitch and ended up in jail again.  Like how she was mad at her sister because her sister's job called the cops on her and she went to jail, eventho she went up to her job and caused a big ass ruckus :dead:
Girl this shit is YOUR fault
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw