Video footage of black teenager shot 16 times released

Started by AIDS!, November 25, 2015, 07:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

QuoteThe grainy video shows McDonald running then walking down the middle of a street. At one point, Van Dyke appears to open fire when McDonald is about 10 feet away. McDonald twirls around, apparently struck by bullets. He then falls to the ground, where he briefly moves before lying still. An officer then approaches the body, and kicks away an object ? allegedly a knife with a 3-inch blade that the teen held as he moved down the street and until he fell to a barrage of bullets.

According to the autopsy report, 16 bullets struck McDonald. The charging documents claim Van Dyke spent 14 or 15 seconds shooting McDonald. Van Dyke continued firing for 13 seconds while McDonald was on the ground, according to forensic evidence. Only two of the 16 shots could be definitively linked to when McDonald was standing, and Van Dyke fired all the shots.

The charging documents also claim that Van Dyke was on the scene for less than 30 seconds before he began firing

DrewBabyLove

I hope he gets life! And everyone involved with the cover up needs to be criminally charged!

DrewBabyLove

I can only imagine how many black men he's killed cold blooded and gotten away with it.

The fact that he was there for less than 30 seconds before he murdered him tells me that was his motive for reporting to the scene. Put me in the jury!

Aalonso.

Quote from: Adinkra on November 25, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

QuoteVan Dyke continued firing for 13 seconds while McDonald was on the ground

:uhh:

Thats a long time to be shooting someone who is already incapacitated or even dead. Clearly hate in his heart.

AIDS!

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 25, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
Quote from: Adinkra on November 25, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

QuoteVan Dyke continued firing for 13 seconds while McDonald was on the ground

:uhh:

Thats a long time to be shooting someone who is already incapacitated or even dead. Clearly hate in his heart.
!!!!!!
The intent was clear

King

i just HATE that its some loony running around with a knife...

the whites and uncle toms look for ANY reason to justify this shit

asdfghjkl

QuoteVan Dyke is married and has two children. His wife, Tiffany Van Dyke, started a GoFundMe page on the day her husband was arrested. The page was deleted after about $10,000 was raised, NBC Chicago reports.

Tiffany Van Dyke wrote on the page, ?My husband is having a bond hearing and if we do not raise this money he will be detained on 11/24/15. With the holidays approaching our husband and father needs to be home with his family. I sincerely thank you in advance for your kind donation. I do not want to have to fight this battle alone nor can we afford to fight it.?

The page was taken down by 11 a.m.

mnmbmnvbn,..,lmj bitch die

Bentley!

He needs the chair

And these officers need to go through strict background checks

It's a safe haven for the klan, they got a license to kill us

COD.

Quote from: asdfghjkl on November 25, 2015, 01:05:41 PM
QuoteVan Dyke is married and has two children. His wife, Tiffany Van Dyke, started a GoFundMe page on the day her husband was arrested. The page was deleted after about $10,000 was raised, NBC Chicago reports.

Tiffany Van Dyke wrote on the page, ?My husband is having a bond hearing and if we do not raise this money he will be detained on 11/24/15. With the holidays approaching our husband and father needs to be home with his family. I sincerely thank you in advance for your kind donation. I do not want to have to fight this battle alone nor can we afford to fight it.?

ffffffff
battle?

He killed someone using excessive force. He needs to be CHARGED and locked away for life.

AIDS!

Quote from: asdfghjkl on November 25, 2015, 01:05:41 PM

what the hell

RekeRig

Omg the wife is speaking as if he's some sort of victim. :uhh:

'ology

This is terrible and ppl wonder why we don't trust the police.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

King

well the wife and family of this loony cop are also victims...people forget they're not the ones who pulled the trigger...they're going to go through a lot of pain too

Herb.

Quote from: King on November 25, 2015, 02:23:59 PM
well the wife and family of this loony cop are also victims...people forget they're not the ones who pulled the trigger...they're going to go through a lot of pain too
fuck his family.