Brandy Cece Penniston wants u to remake this

Started by Ma Lo, June 28, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:34:47 PM
I'm not hurt but
No buts. Sit yo wounded ass back before I tear this scab off, coke whore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

You def gon be hurt. You're all talk but never wanted to meet. I hate a scary girl.

Vonc2002

June 29, 2019, 12:41:59 PM #62 Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 12:42:12 PM by Vonc2002
Oh u MAD mad huh  :kii:
on sight!
Fag, u let a white man sit in yo face and call u a nigger, loser. The power of 3 couldn't conjure up fear of u from me. Sit back and fume, bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:37:12 PM
You def gon be hurt. You're all talk but never wanted to meet. I hate a scary girl.
:omgwatshappening:

This real ass bitch

Ma Lo

Damn you been watching my stories like for YEARS  on this board for that long when i literally pay you dust 24/7 .. I could never tell you anything about your ratchet ass cuz idgaf about you. But you're clearly obsessed and acting like the rabid beast you are in MY thread. :kii:

Vonc2002

made up!
Quote from: Unmade on July 08, 2018, 07:16:34 PM
Yes but I?ve been sober for years. I was a full blown cocaine addict.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:46:05 PM
i literally pay you dust 24/7 ..
This doesnt work when uve OPENLY admitted to trying to get my attention on here. And how are u paying me dust when ur hitting me in PMs and asking me to hang out with u? The crack has really rotted ur fckn brain :kii:

Ma Lo

Quote your King faggot. Go find more posts now!

Ma Lo

It was a kind jesture to invite you to a Cubs game 2 years ago. I have a lot of money and got some amazing seats. I'm a nice guy with a good heart. That's what Jesus would do so that's what I'm gonna do devil.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:46:05 PMyou are in MY thread.
And I'm gonna run u out of it like i did here
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 02, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
Okay that's the last ill say it here frfr
Not being ran out of yo own thread :kii:
I can't stand a weak bitch
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Unmade on June 29, 2019, 12:53:13 PM
It was a kind jesture to invite you to a Cubs game 2 years ago.
Firstly, it's gesture, crackhead. Secondly, are u "paying me dust" or extending invites to go out with u? Which one is it?  If ur gonna lie then be consistent dummy :kii:

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

Apparently not boring enough. Yo ass trying to hang out and shit :kii:

Ma Lo

Vonc2002