Camper Interview: Becoming The Go-to R&B Producer, Working With H.E.R. & Brandy,

Started by Buddha, May 04, 2020, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

This was great Buddha!! Did you get a new date for the Bran interview? I keep harassing you cuz I know you gonna ask the real music questions lol 

Buddha

Quote from: lovechild on May 04, 2020, 04:59:49 PM
This was great Buddha!! Did you get a new date for the Bran interview? I keep harassing you cuz I know you gonna ask the real music questions lol

Tomorrow

RAY7

lovechild

Quote from: Buddha on May 04, 2020, 05:01:25 PM
Quote from: lovechild on May 04, 2020, 04:59:49 PM

Tomorrow

Yaaas!! Can't wait!!

Young

Nonchalantboi

I honestly wasn't a fan of DJ Camper till I heard the 3 part EP project R.O.S.E he did with Jessie J and that was lit 🔥 af it was literally her best work and she really utilized her vocals without all that fucking excessive runs and belting she does  :stressed: in a way I started to get more comfortable with him working with Bran

🔥🔥🔥

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Thanks Buddha! I'm hype. Glad we're getting a cohesive album that's gonna tell her story like NEVER before

I'm nervous but excited.

b7

Quote from: Ulysses on May 04, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
Ugh!! Shoulda gave him the damn single! I get chills hearing him talk about Bran. He truly loves and respects her. Love their connection and can't wait for the damn album!!
aww Hitboy LOVES her too though. Brandy was his first ever placement on Human with 1st & Love

He always builds beats from scratch when it comes to Brandy.

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 07:56:18 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on May 04, 2020, 03:20:59 PM
Ugh!! Shoulda gave him the damn single! I get chills hearing him talk about Bran. He truly loves and respects her. Love their connection and can't wait for the damn album!!
aww Hitboy LOVES her too though. Brandy was his first ever placement on Human with 1st & Love

He always builds beats from scratch when it comes to Brandy.

Really? omg I didn't know that!