BET+ Original | College Hill: Celebrity Edition Season 2 Trailer At ASU

Started by Summertime, April 25, 2023, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

crime mob

Literally is a good word

As in taking things too literally

Calm down

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

crime mob

Obviously black people of all backgrounds attend HBCUs not just African Americans

My best friend is Jamaican and went to and graduated from one

I wasn't being serious with the question of why joseline is there.

Like ... duh.

But I see you're in a rush to defend her in all of her anti-blackness so I'll let you go awf

Throw yourself into the fray to block , question and over-analyze whatever I'm throwing at her.

Vonc2002

Joseline was being ignorant and problematic.  Anti-black? Nah. Just don't say stupid things next time and then come back cleaning it up talmbout JOKE! dasall!

crime mob

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 09, 2023, 11:13:07 AMJoseline was being ignorant and problematic.  Anti-black? Nah. Just don't say stupid things next time and then come back cleaning it up talmbout JOKE! dasall!
noted

Vonc2002

Imma go with this tho and see how it plays. Nines, faggot u ain't AA and be repping Canda a lil too hard for my liking.  U ain't a real black, smelly breath self

crime mob

:unsure:

Kalifornia.

SHE SAY SHE AIN'T BLACK!

I feel like some mixed people aren't quick to claim Black because they don't want to offend. Especially nowadays.

Jhene got dragged for saying nigga :plzstop:

crime mob

AA's are starting to draw the lines

Getting very specific with terms like ADOS (American Descendants of slavery)

And if the chinks curries and whites can do it .. why not  :cheerup:

Especially with talks of reparations heating up and actually becoming a possibility

I want all 40 acres and a bedazzled mule

Thnkies! ❤️

FRANCE

Quote from: DopeSoul. on June 09, 2023, 12:16:21 AMJoseline need to sit down

U like black dick but u pull that Puerto Rican Princess mess all the time

And Stevie's daughters was all kinds of nappy headed black ho's

Bitch u don't wanna be black ur damn self

Chile Amber shoula read her down after she bopped her

I guess since I rep Jamaica, Im not black either. I'm Jamaican.

crime mob

Quote from: FRANCE on June 09, 2023, 03:17:00 PM

joseline leans into her latina-ness when she's into it with unambiguously black American people

She weaponizes it in a very anti-black way.

Comparing k. Michelle to Angie stone and herself to j-lo when they were arguing

Fjjfjfjfjfj

Does j-lo look black to u?

Some of y'all really don't get it

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 09, 2023, 01:41:19 PMSHE SAY SHE AIN'T BLACK!

I feel like some mixed people aren't quick to claim Black because they don't want to offend. Especially nowadays.

Jhene got dragged for saying nigga :plzstop:
I think what Joseline said on there is real. Regardless of how anyone else felt she (joseline) always identified as black and how others feel shouldn't change that. Amber on there talmbout she doesn't really fit in white spaces and she's always felt more comfortable in black spaces so what's the major malfunction?  Cause newsflash,  white people are NEVER gonna consider u white. I get the struggle somewhat but also Amber rose is problematic and has said sketchy things in the past so fuck her.  I ain't sitting here patting this bitch on the back like woo woo woo. I ain't tolerating white tears or white tears with a hint of mocha. Girl,  fuck u :trannyjblige:

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on June 09, 2023, 03:17:00 PM

That's exactly what that translates to. Being black has nothing to do with ALSO  being Puerto Rican,  Jamaican, British,  etc.  Anyone defending that is probably an idiot with their own struggles identity wise 👀

FRANCE

Leans into her latina-ness. Uhhh, afro-latina is a thing. That sure aint J Lo.

Joseline is likely a mixture. But has more black in her than a J Lo or an Amber. At least Joseline is okay stating she's black. Amber isn't and hasn't, and really would've prob preferred as a little girl if she was fully white.