Are you in support of interracial dating? (Black and white)

Started by GLOCK, July 25, 2016, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: ton on August 12, 2018, 10:56:15 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
Quote from: ton on August 12, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:41:29 PM
I am in support of interracial dating. I?ve dated men of different racial and ethnic backgrounds and cultures. So it doesn?t matter to me whether it?s a white man or not as long as the two of us have that emotional, mental, and physical connection that correlates within a relationship as well as the understanding of honesty, communication, and trust.  I?m perfectly fine with whoever I decide to date and spend the rest of my life with. I?m secure, comfortable, and confident with my blackness that dating a man who isn?t black isn?t going to diminish who I am as a black man.
saw you only mention white

What color was the last guy you dated King

:rthosehotwings:
Read above. I?ve dated Asian, Latino, Mexican, Indian, Native American, etc. I?ve dated men of many different racial backgrounds. I haven?t dated anyone in like 7 or 8 years. Been focusing on me and my own personal growth. You know, making moves and so forth.
awe

But King you can love yourself and still see other people
I?m good. Don?t need a man to validate me. I?m quite content with being single and my needs are met. I have a few FWBs to fulfill my needs.

Thank goodness. I was worried for you for a moment. :stressed:

African Queen

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 11:00:35 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:54:07 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 10:52:51 PM
not skipping  ducking and punching past black guys
I didn?t say that at all you meth dick sucking faggot.
ACTUALLY YOU DID

QuoteI am in support of interracial dating
means ur here for a white tea

QuoteI?ve dated men of different racial and ethnic backgrounds and cultures.
Proof that you sought out something different than what you were familiar with or identified with

QuoteSo it doesn?t matter to me whether it?s a white man or not

the or not is not a black man but rather "men of different racial and ethnic backgrounds and cultures" in your eyes

QuoteI?m secure, comfortable, and confident with my blackness that dating a man who isn?t black isn?t going to diminish who I am as a black man.

Basically you want to perch with a white tea and still want to rally sometimnes when BLM stuff comes up

Its all decoded

African Queen

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 11:04:17 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:59:23 PM
Quote from: ton on August 12, 2018, 10:56:15 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:49:57 PM
Quote from: ton on August 12, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 10:41:29 PM
I am in support of interracial dating. I?ve dated men of different racial and ethnic backgrounds and cultures. So it doesn?t matter to me whether it?s a white man or not as long as the two of us have that emotional, mental, and physical connection that correlates within a relationship as well as the understanding of honesty, communication, and trust.  I?m perfectly fine with whoever I decide to date and spend the rest of my life with. I?m secure, comfortable, and confident with my blackness that dating a man who isn?t black isn?t going to diminish who I am as a black man.
saw you only mention white

What color was the last guy you dated King

:rthosehotwings:
Read above. I?ve dated Asian, Latino, Mexican, Indian, Native American, etc. I?ve dated men of many different racial backgrounds. I haven?t dated anyone in like 7 or 8 years. Been focusing on me and my own personal growth. You know, making moves and so forth.
awe

But King you can love yourself and still see other people
I have a few FWBs to fulfill my needs.

He is kinda cute. :ohwow: