Brandy had a photo shoot today, involving her feature "Role model"

Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Harlem on July 14, 2017, 11:41:39 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:36:01 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 14, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 11:00:08 AM
I love the braids too actually but her styling of them is where it all messes up. Mix that in with her wardrobe and unflattering makeup and..
:hmph:

Yeah I don't like that Gabby girl she works with on her makeup, can she start booking Renny again at least... and Michael Mann knows damn well he's dressing Lil Mama better than Brandy
she clearly doesn't wanna dress like anyone else  :dead:

Lol clearly! But the style she wants can be executed better
nah I agree with that. I just meant the lil mama comparison

She's been looking beautiful tho

b7

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:41:06 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:38:43 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:29 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
I hate Selita.

Why? Sis is kings gorge and unbothered

[instagram]
[/instagram]
n

She fucks everyone Bran breaks up with. Kinda strange

Love that Brandy calls her a goldigging bitch in the new song lmao!

Snsnsnsnsnsn

Giving her he benefit of the doubt I don't think she's purposely hopping on leftover Ghan dick
the rumor is that she did it while they were still kinda together

Now IF true, I'd never take my heel off her neck :kii: Tbh. Not until I've truly moved on
Ryan?! Imma fuck this bitch up. She's from my hood so  Lemme catch her out here
thats probably why Terence J dropped that whore and he's still really cool with Brandy

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:41:44 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:51 AM
And yea brandy's been through worse though. She ain't a weak bitch

I like that she's feisty.  Honestly, it gives her a little character.  I never understood why everyone was so uptight about her hopping in the mess.  As long as she is recording and eventually releases good music, it doesn't matter how many fags she checks on TheShadeRoom.
yea and it's nowhere near as bad as it was. If it involves other artists then of course I don't support it, but eh. She's not Cinderella like some of these girls wish :dead: do you, Bran.

I just want music

!!!!

I just like when artists are their true selves.  Whether it's perceived as good or bad.  If you run up on my page talking shit, I'm gonna block you.  And I might go off too.  Every other girl does it.  Nicki and Rihanna were publicly loved every time they lashed some random girl on Twitter or IG.  But it just turned into this "thing" with Brandy I guess.  As long as she isn't self sabotaging and fighting with the whole industry like Azealia Banks, it doesn't matter to me. 

Checking a few fags here and there is not blocking any real blessings for her. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:31:16 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 14, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
I'm almost certain she saw that thread. She posted on IG about people " attacking her mind" after we called her bipolar now she's about to switch up her look. Brandy would never lash a fan who speaks truth about her. She only lashes haters.

NO SHADE, but there are entire threads on lipstick alley of people pondering if she suffers from mental illness due to all the crazy stuff on IG.  And they say even worse stuff sometimes on The Shade Room.

I don't think it's specific to here.

It just comes with the territory when you decide to jump in and mess on IG.
!!!!!!!!!!!
I was trying to tell an IDIOT this the other day
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Blackpantha

I'm sorry but if bran is coming for this selita chick. She needs to get that goddess here back on deck and sex it up a bit. The look needs to book with that beat and lyrics.

:caseoftheherp:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:29 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
I hate Selita.

Why? Sis is kings gorge and unbothered

[instagram]
[/instagram]
n

She fucks everyone Bran breaks up with. Kinda strange

Love that Brandy calls her a goldigging bitch in the new song lmao!

Snsnsnsnsnsn

Giving her he benefit of the doubt I don't think she's purposely hopping on leftover Ghan dick
f
Now its too many niggas out here to just be coincidentally fckn with the same ones over and over again. Anything more than once is suspect
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:46:11 AM
I'm almost certain she saw that thread. She posted on IG about people " attacking her mind" after we called her bipolar now she's about to switch up her look. Brandy would never lash a fan who speaks truth about her. She only lashes haters.

NO SHADE, but there are entire threads on lipstick alley of people pondering if she suffers from mental illness due to all the crazy stuff on IG.  And they say even worse stuff sometimes on The Shade Room.

!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, bby!

Vonc2002

I like that she's feisty.  Honestly, it gives her a little character.  I never understood why everyone was so uptight about her hopping in the mess.  As long as she is recording and eventually releases good music, it doesn't matter how many fags she checks on TheShadeRoom.
f

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

f

:guys:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, bby!
Hey or whatever

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, bby!
Hey or whatever

Von, I swear to GOD.

LiiVE

:omgwatshappening:

I think I wanna start looking at lipstickalley. they seem really edgy

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

f

:guys:
Ive been coming down on her hard lately so im not gonna expound too much, but i rather hate all the shit she's been doing as of late :)

Vonc2002

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:51:56 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, bby!
Hey or whatever

Von, I swear to GOD.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: