Do y'all participate in black friday?

Started by LOONA., November 23, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Almost got attacked at Target over cookware.

MelMel

Boomz

Quote from: kissed by gold on November 23, 2018, 06:51:57 PM
Quote from: Boomer, LLC on November 23, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
Above it!

Gorls plea'

But yeah, I got me a 55 inch television. Very modest compared to years past.
l[kpjm

I think Black Friday is useful when people have things that they really want but just refuse to pay full price for.

Like  I know some people who literally know what they plan on getting by mid-year.

That's real financial discipline to me. To wait, instead of just going out and spending their rent money on it or something.

That's exactly what I did. I've been itching to buy a new tv since early in the summer but I waited it out. I just moved into a new place and these new bills said TRY IT IF YOU WANT TO!  :kii:
It was a deal I couldn't beat.

Admin

No, because it's not big in Germany. Although, I heard a co-worker mention that he already spent 200? on shoes today. :ummwhat:

Ma Lo

The gag is you can still find good deals on stuff from this day until Christmas.Black Friday ain't all that special.

Buy The Stars✨

yeah i do.. i havent been out in the mess but i do shop online cause most stuff is alot cheaper.. express is 50 percent off right now and that only happenslike 2 times a year  . you really cant beat that

Aalumeci.

Only for something Id planned on buying sooner or later. But never to go FIND something to buy just because

como la whore

Rarely. I do enjoy watching the vids of people fighting over a tv or a phone. Very primitive and desperate.