Started by HUGO, October 16, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on October 17, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 17, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
Makes sense
and Star will be on hiatus at the time
I knew she had that non competitive clause

That's really weird because Ryan Destiny released a single just a week or two ago and shes literally a main cast member.

I think they threw her a bone. She?s 3 seasons deep now so she probably renegotiated her contract a bit.

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Makes sense

That's really weird because Ryan Destiny released a single just a week or two ago and shes literally a main cast member.

I think they threw her a bone. She?s 3 seasons deep now so she probably renegotiated her contract a bit.

Could be. I'd be surprised though because Jussie is the star of Empire and he still falls under that clause. But maybe each show/contract is different.

Gilgamesh.

I wonder if Cassie?s storyline gets wrapped up by then? Cause I know Brandy ain?t gon release music in December then wait until Star concludes to promote it.

b7

Quote from: Young on October 17, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 17, 2018, 02:31:51 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on October 17, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 16, 2018, 08:58:38 PM
Urbaninformer on Instagram (radio guy) said she?s dropping songs in December

:plzstop:

He had Put it down before anyone. I know em

:everythingok:
i DMed and asked em. he said she said this at the conference with all the radio DJs. thats why they were there, preparing them for the MESS  :flamebroiled:

:stressed:

Its real then. I remember when IABTM dropped and he had and knew all the tea beforehand. He's cool

The time is coming gorls :gorlonfire:
!!!! He be ON it

b7

Quote from: Young on October 17, 2018, 12:45:56 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Makes sense

Could be. I'd be surprised though because Jussie is the star of Empire and he still falls under that clause. But maybe each show/contract is different.
!!! I think everyone?s situation is different honestly

Especially since she has her own deal separate from this

These other girls ain?t signed

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
I wonder if Cassie?s storyline gets wrapped up by then? Cause I know Brandy ain?t gon release music in December then wait until Star concludes to promote it.
Star and Empire usually don?t pick back up until like March so she?ll have a few months to get out there

Young

valeolion

October 22, 2018, 03:21:26 PM #53 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:22:09 PM by valeolion
[instagram]

@urbaninformer
It was good to catch up last week with @4everbrandy and @rayj in ATL at our meetings. All I?ll say is #Brandy fans get ready for some new music. #RayJ #Brandy #LHHH

DrewBabyLove

Looks like they are at eOne. Seems like they have been gearing up for the release with these meetings with bloggers, radio, and the like.

Kalifornia.

Young

b7

Young