NORMANI!!!!! BITCH! (Full Tidal Performance inside)

Started by Opposites Attract., October 23, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

This was good as hell. She's definitely a student of Bey and I love the homage. I do think her finding her pocket with own artistry will help in the future though. Every artist steals and studies those who come before but she needs that singular "thing" to define Normani. I thoroughly enjoyed watching. Effortless presence (she definitely has that twinkle that Bey has in her eyes), great dancer and super charismatic. I anticipate her growth and success. I'm a fan. 

Sovereign.

Her vocal wasn't bad. She can really master her alto. She has a sweet tone. She's gonna need master engineers though to help tighten her pre-record vocals.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Majesty. on October 24, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Normani?s giving us the best version of herself and y?all will not belittle and discredit her or try to erase her identity. She?s worked too damn hard and has BEEN performing her ass off. This isn?t nothing new, last night was her first time being able to showcase it main stage as a solo entity. Yes she's inspired by Bey but also Janet, Mya and Ciara. Normani is the next Normani.

She's the student of all. I see all of them in her.

Young

Quote from: NIOBE. on October 24, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Quote from: Majesty. on October 24, 2018, 12:00:56 PM
Normani?s giving us the best version of herself and y?all will not belittle and discredit her or try to erase her identity. She?s worked too damn hard and has BEEN performing her ass off. This isn?t nothing new, last night was her first time being able to showcase it main stage as a solo entity. Yes she's inspired by Bey but also Janet, Mya and Ciara. Normani is the next Normani.

She's the student of all. I see all of them in her.

!!!

You  can tell she STANS for Bey tho

And theres nothing wrong with 'mani channeling a bit of Bey.
She's young and growing

But this girl is a STAR

Opposites Attract.

And it's so weird and weak for people to say "Don't compare her to Bey" but then turn around and say "She needs to work on her vocals to be on Bey level" like which is it?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

She?ll never be on beys level vocally. She doesn?t have the range and I doubt anyone is delusional enough to think any amount of training will get her there.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

That's not her thing vocally

She definitely seems more along the lines of Mya/Ci/Aaliyah/Jans type vocals

fedswatchin

I just can't wait to see what she does next. She has my attention :ohwow:

Young

LiiVE

She certainly is outperforming the girls sans bey.

GLOCK

I?m chuned in for princess
She serves a performance

FRANCE

The Waves song tho. I need the studio version. If this is juat the teaser mess...whew!

LOONA.

Cute performance

Voice and music does nothing for me     

FAMÈ