Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Also is the video and single coming simultaneously? Or will we have to wait another 3 weeks?

Harlem

Hit Boy this fuckin KNOCK nigga!!!!!

The way this TV clip is slapping in my headphones! Now imagine how this shit will sound in a club or car!!!
:gorlonfire:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Hugo on March 04, 2020, 08:51:32 PM
Also is the video and single coming simultaneously? Or will we have to wait another 3 weeks?
same time

STUNNA GOD

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These HORNS!!!!!!!! Is it 2005!!????

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Harlem

Quote from: whatever on March 04, 2020, 08:59:58 PM
I'on like this roll out.....

I felt the same way b/c I wanted more shock value with a shorter time frame but let's just trust the process for now

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on March 04, 2020, 09:05:33 PM

I felt the same way b/c I wanted more shock value with a shorter time frame but let's just trust the process for now

I felt the same initially, but after thinking about it, this may be best. Brandy isn't in the position to just drop outta nowhere and make a splash. She almost has to do some build up considering how things have been the latter part of her career. I'm hoping they do more teasers and drop more news leading up to 3/27. I think they definitely have a plan. I mean, we are getting a video AND song, which has never happened lol

whatever

Quote from: Harlem on March 04, 2020, 09:05:33 PM

Yeah not to be a Debbie downer but everybody is talking about Kim Kardashian braids..

After 8 years I wanted more of an Alist comeback....but still love her and the song sounds good

Dr Naomi Campbell

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 04, 2020, 08:52:10 PM
Quote from: Hugo on March 04, 2020, 08:51:32 PM
same time
that's awesome. How do you know?

the same dumb gorls sayin the same dumb shit. let the fucking song come out.
^

Young

b7

Hdhdhdjf I'm watching Brandy on the talk

"You know i had to be Ms. goody two shoes back in the day"

:plzstop: