Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 03:48:46 AM
:guys:
im sick of her teasing the gorls, then going back into its hibernation cave, then spreading false mess telling the girl to calm down
Easy to say when you've have the mess 🙄
People been waiting AGES

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 04, 2020, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: Young on March 04, 2020, 10:12:37 PM
Casnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsnssss

Can someone make a gif of Sheryl boppin and scrunching up here face real good  :plzstop:

I'm screaming gmfmfnfnf
ssssssss

why are we always >>><<<

BOY! HAHA!

Vghjjjjjjjjkjj

HUGO

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 05, 2020, 04:35:40 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 03:48:46 AM
:guys:
im sick of her teasing the gorls, then going back into its hibernation cave, then spreading false mess telling the girl to calm down
Easy to say when you've have the mess 🙄
People been waiting AGES

This! It's like he taunting us tbh and I'm not here for it

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2020, 04:29:21 AM
The song should have come this Friday. Especially since they already made the teaser 😓

No that would make waaaaay too much sense .. and well you know lol

Monika

Quote from: KingDavid on March 05, 2020, 02:19:01 AM
Mark my words on this date! Once the sheet music is out for this,  All HBCU bands will be playing this song out! :plzstop: What a way to connect with the kids Ghan :dead:
omg, so true!  :plzstop:
Yahudah

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2020, 05:41:21 AM
The song should have come this Friday. Especially since they already made the teaser 😓

would have been great but if the plan is to release it with the video and an actual rollout, I'm not too mad

I think they had to scramble with this talk appearance as it was likely booked a while ago 

A real teaser from the music video itself will maybe be the next big thing, we'll see. Single cover and maybe a press release

There's so much more to be done

b7

That's why i hate the internet. I wouldn't have known about this damn song until today 

now these next two weeks are gonna be torture 
:stressed: 

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 05, 2020, 05:55:42 AM
That's why i hate the internet. I wouldn't have known about this damn song until today

now these next two weeks are gonna be torture
:stressed:

3 weeks luv.

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 05, 2020, 05:49:18 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2020, 05:41:21 AM

would have been great but if the plan is to release it with the video and an actual rollout, I'm not too mad

I think they had to scramble with this talk appearance as it was likely booked a while ago 

A real teaser from the music video itself will maybe be the next big thing, we'll see. Single cover and maybe a press release

There's so much more to be done

"Shoulda been released ob Fri". Do y'all want the song to be released simultaneously with the video or not? :kii: I highly doubt the video is complete yet. We dont know what Brandy has up her sleeves. Obviously March 27th was selected for a reason. Let's just be patient and trust the process. 8 whole yrs - popping out of nowhere and dropping a single, imo, just aint the best move.

Kipp said the single cover will be coming soon. She'll probably post that on her insta page to make an official announcement and video teasers are coming according to 1 of the guys involved in the video shoot. Let the woman and her team create some buzz for the general public.

BORderline

She would drop the song this Friday, they would find another shit to talk about...

djdjdjjd
d
f

f
She said March 27th.
and that's perfect to me... a cute way to start Spring 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: MrMoon on March 05, 2020, 06:16:01 AM
She would drop the song this Friday, they would find another shit to talk about...

djdjdjjd
d
f

f
She said March 27th.
and that's perfect to me... a cute way to start Spring
!!!
They wanted a date, they got a date and their still complaining about something