Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: MrMoon on March 05, 2020, 06:16:01 AM
She would drop the song this Friday, they would find another shit to talk about...

djdjdjjd
d
f

f

Right! :kii: :kii:

"But where's the music video?"
"Why isn't the song sent to radio yet?"
"She's hiding again. Whats her team up to? No promo, and the song is slipping down the iTunes charts? All she's doing is tweeting. Why didnt she just wait til the video get released like we thought?"
"Kipp, talk to us! Whats going on?"

Like c'mon.

Gilgamesh.

Guys, i wanna be positive...but this can go another direction if you want :disgusted: 

Ma Lo

Well ....understandably we are all anxious we've been waiting 7 fckin years.  That's normal. 

Ma Lo

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 04, 2020, 09:24:00 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 04, 2020, 09:16:00 PM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 04, 2020, 08:52:10 PM
Quote from: Hugo on March 04, 2020, 08:51:32 PM
Also is the video and single coming simultaneously? Or will we have to wait another 3 weeks?
same time

Two weeks after
why?

He don't know. He's been consistently wrong about many things. Then coming up in here gloating about having the song isn't cute and doesn't make him look any better. He late.

fedswatchin

Harlem

Quote from: MrMoon on March 05, 2020, 03:08:16 AM
That low note
baby mamaHUUUUUUH

I thought I was the only one that heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ear>>>>>>>

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on March 05, 2020, 07:40:39 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on March 05, 2020, 03:08:16 AM
That low note
baby mamaHUUUUUUH

I thought I was the only one that heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ear>>>>>>>

:plzstop:

Thats my fave part of the preview. I just know sis will be showin off on this bop.

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2020, 04:29:21 AM
The song should have come this Friday. Especially since they already made the teaser 😓

Yeah and the video could've came on the 27th but let's trust the process y'all

lovechild

I just wanna shed a light .. cuz you gon be alright be alright ... I ain't wit the drama like a baby mama!!! Come on sis! She's going #1  

Hoping these 3 weeks are filled with promo and official teasers . 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: LF on March 05, 2020, 06:08:58 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 05, 2020, 05:49:18 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2020, 05:41:21 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2020, 04:29:21 AM
The song should have come this Friday. Especially since they already made the teaser 😓

No that would make waaaaay too much sense .. and well you know lol
would have been great but if the plan is to release it with the video and an actual rollout, I'm not too mad

I think they had to scramble with this talk appearance as it was likely booked a while ago 

A real teaser from the music video itself will maybe be the next big thing, we'll see. Single cover and maybe a press release

There's so much more to be done

"Shoulda been released ob Fri". Do y'all want the song to be released simultaneously with the video or not? :kii: I highly doubt the video is complete yet. We dont know what Brandy has up her sleeves. Obviously March 27th was selected for a reason. Let's just be patient and trust the process. 8 whole yrs - popping out of nowhere and dropping a single, imo, just aint the best move.

Kipp said the single cover will be coming soon. She'll probably post that on her insta page to make an official announcement and video teasers are coming according to 1 of the guys involved in the video shoot. Let the woman and her team create some buzz for the general public.

The video should be done.  This isn't some 2 hour long Jurassic Park mess where they gotta do some cgi shit.  Lolz

But I get they wanna make everything perfect. I'm good waiting a few weeks

lovechild

I wanted the mess Friday but Chyl sis literally has done ZERO promo lol that wouldn't have made sense. The little 5 second bop on the talk is not enough . They absolutely need to market and promote to let the world know she is officially back.  The video dropping is a big deal for Brandy . Her roll out hasn't been on point in forever .

GLOCK

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 05, 2020, 04:35:40 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 03:48:46 AM
:guys:
im sick of her teasing the gorls, then going back into its hibernation cave, then spreading false mess telling the girl to calm down
Easy to say when you've have the mess 🙄
People been waiting AGES
Riding down the street bumping the mess! Sounds so good in my Civic! Spring jam!

BOY.. if you don't get the FUCK :disgusted: