Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 10:19:59 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 05, 2020, 10:16:54 PM
Wow ... Kipp you just seem SO exhausting and draining man.

Like ... wtf is truly your deal :kii:

Like I Literally mean no offense but  Luckily for you this is not like real life.   So at any time...... u can just like......  not read my post.
:wub:
With love.

But also I just don't mind being the villain around

s

Ok Kip :dead:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 10:26:25 PM
Again;  I can't wait for the single!  Y'all gon gag at the promo spots that are being lined up!  She gon storm

Awaiting !!!

Cowboy Nine

HUGO

Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 09:25:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:23:51 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 08:40:57 PM
I can't fucking wait man!  The video is going to be so tough!

I can't wait to see the little
Dance break with bran and chance.

Everyday I breath is for my lil mama
I'm every woman
The baby mama :flamebroiled:
Boy.......

What now?   

:uhh: :ermm:
:disgusted:

Why are u teasing the girls?
U really think this is appropriate?

Teasing the lyrics and scenes from the vidya .. and telling the girls how ur stomping through Rhode Island with the top of ur Hyundai Accent let down?

And then when ppl ask questions tell them some bullshit and call it a "joke"

Fucker!

TriBeCa

The video sounds like it's going to be great. Can't wait to see the breakdown and hopefully some good fashion. I wonder if Chance is rapping or singing on the track.

HUGO

Quote from: AJ on March 05, 2020, 09:43:31 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 09:25:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:23:51 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 08:40:57 PM
I can't fucking wait man!  The video is going to be so tough!

I can't wait to see the little
Dance break with bran and chance.

Everyday I breath is for my lil mama
I'm every woman
The baby mama :flamebroiled:
Boy.......

What now?   

:uhh: :ermm:

Why are u teasing the girls?
U really think this is appropriate?

Teasing the lyrics and scenes from the vidya .. and telling the girls how ur stomping through Rhode Island with the top of ur Hyundai Accent let down?

I think he's getting some type of enjoyment out the "na na na boo, I got it and you cant have it" game.
I also believe he wants credit when it drops.... "yall remember when I told y'all about this scene????  :gorlonfire:" like okay we get it... thank you for what you gave us, youre still just a fan with some tea.

Yeah I was confused as to why the girls would drag but I see exactly why! We gotta wait 3 more weeks and we get it you have it. Like relax   :uhh::uhh:

Ma Lo

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 10:26:25 PM
Again;  I can't wait for the single!  Y'all gon gag at the promo spots that are being lined up!  She gon storm
:melmel:

Now let this shit not happen..

Ma Lo

Ain't nobody being mean to you Kipp ..we love you down and expect and hope for nothing but the best for you. We lash you outta love and we just need you to be more truthful when it comes to Bran. You can't be on here playing games with us with how long we've been waiting already. Why would you even come in here even hinting that you have the song when you know how desperately the rest of us wanna hear it? Its sick. It's cruel. It's evil.  Maybe you are just heartless and self centered. I mean .. look at the material .. then you are surprised when you get lashed .. " Rig I'm gonna text you now" like Rig gonna do something to us for calling you out on your shit. Make it make sense Kipp.

Le Champ

Quote from: Hugo on March 05, 2020, 10:52:13 PM
The girls are getting deep with the title

https://twitter.com/barnell09/status/1235411290060816386?

!!!
I want Bran to address everything they've tried to throw at her during the latter part of her career. Take the smoking gun away AND remind these people who tf you are

Young

HUGO

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2020, 10:56:58 PM
Ain't nobody being mean to you Kipp ..we love you down and expect and hope for nothing but the best for you. We lash you outta love and we just need you to be more truthful when it comes to Bran. You can't be on here playing games with us with how long we've been waiting already. Why would you even come in here even hinting that you have the song when you know how desperately the rest of us wanna hear it? Its sick. It's cruel. It's evil.  Maybe you are just heartless and self centered. I mean .. look at the material .. then you are surprised when you get lashed .. " Rig I'm gonna text you now" like Rig gonna do something to us for calling you out on your shit. Make it make sense Kipp.