Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 10:46:45 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 10:26:25 PM
Again;  I can't wait for the single!  Y'all gon gag at the promo spots that are being lined up!  She gon storm
:melmel:

Now let this shit not happen..
lemme bookmark this.

Ma Lo

Heated🔥

Kripp gorl simmer downeee

You're corny and most of the "info" you're trynna give is unnecessary and it comes off very wrong and boastful.

You're actually giving out certain information that you shouldn't. It's not cute anymore.

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 11:02:11 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 05, 2020, 10:56:58 PM
Ain't nobody being mean to you Kipp ..we love you down and expect and hope for nothing but the best for you. We lash you outta love and we just need you to be more truthful when it comes to Bran. You can't be on here playing games with us with how long we've been waiting already. Why would you even come in here even hinting that you have the song when you know how desperately the rest of us wanna hear it? Its sick. It's cruel. It's evil.  Maybe you are just heartless and self centered. I mean .. look at the material .. then you are surprised when you get lashed .. " Rig I'm gonna text you now" like Rig gonna do something to us for calling you out on your shit. Make it make sense Kipp.

Listen; I've told y'all I had the song back when fucking Freedom Rings came out.  And I left the board.  Didn't come back until
Yesterday because I Both knew it wasn't coming out until feb/March and also because I didn't want to discuss it when I knew no one else would hear it until now.  Whether you want to believe it or not , I can't help.   

I started talking about the song the same time the clip was release. So howwwww is me discussing a song that everyone has at least heard some of  cruel and mean?

Should i only discuss the 14 seconds that was played?  I mentioned how
Much you guys would
Love the song and video.  And that's it.

Y'all love to drag me but this time
It's def unwarranted.

Personally, I dont mind u sharing info and being excited about what you know. Its welcomed.

However, sometimes you say stuff and then drop a "Oh Im just kidding guys" type shit. Dont do that. Thats annoying as hell. So its hard to believe u when u say some shit. Like how ur saying there is gonna be lots of promo lined up. Is that a real thing or u about to say "Just messing with u guys" after a couple more members quote u and post about it? Its almost like u take pleasure in being messy. Quit that shit.

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 09:57:31 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:53:43 PM
Quote from: AJ on March 05, 2020, 09:43:31 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:27:16 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 09:25:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 05, 2020, 09:23:51 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 08:40:57 PM
I can't fucking wait man!  The video is going to be so tough!

I can't wait to see the little
Dance break with bran and chance.

Everyday I breath is for my lil mama
I'm every woman
The baby mama :flamebroiled:
Boy.......

What now?   

:uhh: :ermm:
:disgusted:

Why are u teasing the girls?
U really think this is appropriate?

Teasing the lyrics and scenes from the vidya .. and telling the girls how ur stomping through Rhode Island with the top of ur Hyundai Accent let down?

:disgusted:
I think he's getting some type of enjoyment out the "na na na boo, I got it and you cant have it" game.
I also believe he wants credit when it drops.... "yall remember when I told y'all about this scene????  :gorlonfire:" like okay we get it... thank you for what you gave us, youre still just a fan with some tea.
uhjkbln;m'
!!!

like :calmdownsis:
it's a difference between getting the girls excited and simply trying to show how connected u are to her ppl
:plzstop:

just stop hun.. we know u and sonya are close..
relax..

Tariq this is why I didn't wanna rejoin.   Even when we supposed to be amped people want beef.  Would you tel these people they got me
All wrong lol  :letsmessfag: Sonja and I have been  close for well
Over a decade now. If I wanted to
Gloat I would be saying a lot more than a lyric (that is in the clip) and a mention of how tough the video is.
Everything I say is coming from
A good place.   A huge fan who has been waiting forever as well.   Just trying to assure u guys she is coming and no one will Be disappointed.   I took a break from the board for months.   I came back when she dropped a snip.  IMentioned how excited I Am, How Much u guys are going to Love the video and songs and nowI'm doing a nana boo boo tease? 

Miss me with it.   
:plzstop:.

I'm just as excited as u guys are.
Dont leave, man. I know you mean well

People are just tired of waiting. Let's all just get to thinking positively and being excited
:stressed:

HUGO

Quote from: LF on March 05, 2020, 11:11:04 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 11:02:11 PM
Ain't nobody being mean to you Kipp ..we love you down and expect and hope for nothing but the best for you. We lash you outta love and we just need you to be more truthful when it comes to Bran. You can't be on here playing games with us with how long we've been waiting already. Why would you even come in here even hinting that you have the song when you know how desperately the rest of us wanna hear it? Its sick. It's cruel. It's evil.  Maybe you are just heartless and self centered. I mean .. look at the material .. then you are surprised when you get lashed .. " Rig I'm gonna text you now" like Rig gonna do something to us for calling you out on your shit. Make it make sense Kipp.

Listen; I've told y'all I had the song back when fucking Freedom Rings came out.  And I left the board.  Didn't come back until
Yesterday because I Both knew it wasn't coming out until feb/March and also because I didn't want to discuss it when I knew no one else would hear it until now.  Whether you want to believe it or not , I can't help.   

I started talking about the song the same time the clip was release. So howwwww is me discussing a song that everyone has at least heard some of  cruel and mean?

Should i only discuss the 14 seconds that was played?  I mentioned how
Much you guys would
Love the song and video.  And that's it.

Y'all love to drag me but this time
It's def unwarranted.

Personally, I dont mind u sharing info and being excited about what you know. Its welcomed.

However, sometimes you say stuff and then drop a "Oh Im just kidding guys" type shit. Dont do that. Thats annoying as hell.

Its fucked too knowing she has an entire fan base that's been eager and foaming at the mouth for new music for a damn Near decade

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 10:26:25 PM
Again;  I can't wait for the single!  Y'all gon gag at the promo spots that are being lined up!  She gon storm
ahhhhh

b7

Buy The Stars✨

!!!!!

Couldn't have said it better