Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 06, 2020, 05:40:32 AM
Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on March 06, 2020, 05:39:08 AM
Quote from: Babyface on March 06, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 05, 2020, 11:53:24 PM
Quote from: Babyface on March 05, 2020, 11:47:11 PM
Anyhoo this song is gonna slayyyyy

Com fucking pletely!!!!

I'm so happy she switched her direction of the first single .
gorlllllll

Nbnnjhjjjhjj

The second part wasn't needed

Oh nie That wasn't suppose to be the first single.

This "I got the tea" mess is not cute.
SKDJDJSHBDHSJSNNSNS

I just don't get it. You're not the first fan to hear shit ahead of release. You're just the only one who runs to the board with vague ass statements after you've heard it
:plzstop:
what a fat cunt
Seriously
:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like who's even asking you, and if they are PM that shit
Stop dangling shit in front of the girls and start that who me?! innocent shit! When they get in those moobs

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 06, 2020, 05:45:58 AM
Like who's even asking you, and if they are PM that shit
Stop dangling shit in front of the girls and start that who me?! innocent shit! When they get in those moobs
SKFNVBFJDJSKFJJRJDJEKSKSKS

But !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heated🔥

Gilgamesh.

Opposites Attract.

n

Kip is late but I don't know why y'all be doing the most when he shares tea. Like okay, and? Grow up and stop being jealous. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

lovechild

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 06, 2020, 07:38:57 AM
n

Kip is late but I don't know why y'all be doing the most when he shares tea. Like okay, and? Grow up and stop being jealous.

Lol it's amazing all of this is over A Brandy song/video . Whew ... what kinda spell Brandy got over us??? I appreciate the lil teasers he's given us cuz Brandy wasnt saying shit lmao but anyway ... BABY MUMUH!!!

HUGO

fff it's not jealousy  :uhh:
We've been waiting for music for 8 years. if you gonna share tea go ahead do so. Don't state something then give a "oh was joking" when the girls inquire about it. It's lame af

FRANCE

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 06, 2020, 07:38:57 AM
n

Yeah

Or just simply ignore him. The more attention y'all give him, the more he laughs to himself and keeps dangling candy over ur heads. Stop responding to him and just let him do Kipp, cause aint nothin gon change. When the single and vid comes out, he'll taunt u guys more about the next singles and the album release date, performances and promo, etc. Either block him or ignore him if it annoys u that much.

Bigmacthawoppa

Ssssddd poor kip's gonna be sick of this song by the time we hear it   :dead:

FRANCE

Y'all have really made a whole entire Brandy thread about Kipp smh