Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

What In the lesbionic hell is going on in here

CREAM.

GLOCK

Quote from: CREAM. on March 07, 2020, 11:18:34 AM
I've always felt brandy looked down on Monica
thats messed up .. I saw that for sure during the clap back era when she kept taunting Monica and the things Sony was saying about Mon

Le Champ

Quote from: Young on March 07, 2020, 11:12:42 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 07, 2020, 09:28:47 AM
Maybe she can hop on the baby mama remix

Oh bitch

Mon is a baby Mama for two niggas

It'd be perfect

Ack!

thgjgg this has me SCREAMING  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I don't want mon on the song messing it up but I'd stan for a video cameo

Young

lovechild

Whatever personal shit they have/had going on I love that Monica has always publicly praised Bran for her talent . For that alone you have to respect her!

i love that someone said this is a full circle moment for Bran with a song called baby mama. Take your power back love!! So ready for this thing to really kick off. 

Young

Quote from: lovechild on March 07, 2020, 11:46:13 AM
Whatever personal shit they have/had going on I love that Monica has always publicly praised Bran for her talent . For that alone you have to respect her!

i love that someone said this is a full circle moment for Bran with a song called baby mama. Take your power back love!! So ready for this thing to really kick off.

>>><<<

Kip in here screaming "fake !" But at the end of the day she keeps praise on the tip of her tongue for Bran each and every time publicly . I love to damn SEE it !

CREAM.

Quote from: GLOCK on March 07, 2020, 11:20:49 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on March 07, 2020, 11:18:34 AM
I've always felt brandy looked down on Monica
thats messed up .. I saw that for sure during the clap back era when she kept taunting Monica and the things Sony was saying about Mon
!!

ReVon

Quote from: lovechild on March 07, 2020, 11:46:13 AM

SexySoul is that you!?