Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

We will see what the Maverick girls have in store for her . I feel like this roll out will be different for sis! Divine timing fr! Hehe but Isn't this Brandys first independent album? She's finally gonna get to do things her way. I'm excited! The folks in her corner this time around seem to have her best interest at heart.  

BrandyFromTheFuture

If we think about it, brandy has still given us many singles and features after 2/11. Even two solo singles which are B&P & FR.

Annie

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 08, 2020, 05:33:17 PM
If we think about it, brandy has still given us many singles and features after 2/11. Even two solo singles which are B&P & FR.

:omgwatshappening:

/.\

Rxxf

8 years since her last release.
That's DOUBLE our usual wait time.
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

lovechild

Insiders tell Brandy we aren't accepting anything less than 20 songs!!! Lol double the wait ... double the tunes. 

Harlem

Highkey I wish this was a double album, 10 songs each, making it 20 total

b7

Quote from: LF on March 08, 2020, 05:24:23 PM
I'd b more pissed if this becomes like a 2 single era. If we waited 8 yrs for the era to be over in 4 months...
nah my friend Steven (and others) said she's already gearing up to film ANOTHER video mess

She ain't playing

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 06:18:22 PM
I'd b more pissed if this becomes like a 2 single era. If we waited 8 yrs for the era to be over in 4 months...
nah my friend Steven (and others) said she's already gearing up to film ANOTHER video mess

She ain't playing
Allah

b7

Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on March 08, 2020, 06:22:47 PM

She ain't playing
Allah
idk who woke her tf up but

:loose2when:

The decisiveness this era is already blowing me away

whatever

Her team should've secured a billboard mag cover in April....hope one for May...

FRANCE

She ain't playing

:blessed:

So long as she keeps goin n she chooses the RIGHT songs. By the time the 2 songs r out n we have the album, her team shud have a better idea as to what to release after that based on reception. Its good to at least know they're thinking ahead.

GLOCK

She ain't playing
didnt she shoot black barbie already?

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 06:46:25 PM
We definitely gettin two singles with two videos.   

I know that much for a fact.
I think that's what the girls don't want
Because our last two messes have only included that

And I mean.. we don't really count the afro vidya :udontlookok:

So kinda the last 3 eras tbh .. we only got 2 visuals

GLOCK

I really just don't understand how focus didn't have a video 

:udontlookok:

like.. 

it's one of the best songs ever created 

and was the most visual song on the alber 

I still get pissed about this