Does Mariah Carey Get the RESPECT She Deserves?

Started by Rxxf, September 19, 2019, 06:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Amazing

QUEEN is legendary and is still releasing stellar albums deep into her career.

Ma Lo

She's had an outstanding career, so obviously she does.

Vonc2002

September 19, 2019, 09:17:09 PM #18 Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:17:44 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Rxxf on September 19, 2019, 08:38:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2019, 08:02:40 PM
No but she doesn't deserve it imo

Come on now.
Sorry but I just dont value her or her music and her voice is COMPLETE shit. All that coupled with the fact that she's completely tarnished any legacy she did have by continuing to sing eventho she cant.......like AT ALL. I don't see it. She gets enough recognition for what she did imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Mariah carey is a whole joke now. Whitney was a whole fckn CRACKHEAD and still her legacy is undeniable. Now THATS a fckn legend
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

When All I Want For Christmas gets to #1 this Christmas season, this kinda discussion will start up again. She's kinda QUEEN. 

Jon

No she doesn't but its her image and obnoxious attitude that turn ppl off. Music critics are more fair to her music now so its changing.

🦚

Nothing to respect about a zørl that got by on passing for white (privilege), 69ct singles and payola number ones. Or the 10 albums for a dollar book club scams.

Song writer! The bitch ain't fucking Carole King, Nina Simone or Tori Amos.

A smut slut from the 90s that fucked her way to the top. The Hall will never allow her on the ballot
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: T::X:c Tr:ck on September 19, 2019, 11:56:10 PM
Nothing to respect about a zørl that got by on passing for white (privilege), 69ct singles and payola number ones. Or the 10 albums for a dollar book club scams.

A smut slut from the 90s that fucked her way to the top. The Hall will never allow her on the ballot

MelMel

Quote from: T::X:c Tr:ck on September 19, 2019, 11:56:10 PM

jealous?

BAPHOMET.

Not sure. But I do know Beyonce isnt really respected and will never win the awards that she cries for. 

BAPHOMET.

🦚

Quote from: Darius. on September 19, 2019, 11:59:38 PM
Not sure. But I do know Beyonce isnt really respected and will never win the awards that she cries for.

TRANsriah sure as fuck doesn't have a single 1 either.

At least bey knows what it feels like to take home 1 of the big 3.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

September 20, 2019, 12:04:32 AM #28 Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 12:04:51 AM by Darius.

she's so pathetic  :plzstop: on NATIONAL television.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 19, 2019, 09:18:35 PM
Mariah carey is a whole joke now. Whitney was a whole fckn CRACKHEAD and still her legacy is undeniable. Now THATS a fckn legend
f

Everyone was laughing in Whitney's fucking face before her ass OVERDOSED again

Bdnxjxkxm

The way we rewrite history to change the narrative in our favor