Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 19, 2019, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 19, 2019, 07:09:16 PM
n

Phaedra is on marriage boot camp. I wouldn't kii too hard

IDGAF!!

that aint got SHIT ta do with me

this is for the fact that they said KENYA as crazy iin love with marc and less than 2 years and a baby later BOOM :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:
Nick is masking his pain of Petunia only being able to book boot camp with all of these kii's. :kii: :kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 19, 2019, 07:21:11 PM
Quote from: WinglessAngel. on September 19, 2019, 07:09:16 PM
n

Phaedra is on marriage boot camp. I wouldn't kii too hard

IDGAF!!

that aint got SHIT ta do with me

this is for the fact that they said KENYA as crazy iin love with marc and less than 2 years and a baby later BOOM :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

None of this has anything to do with you
:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

aint no PAIN baby .. i think you may wanna talk to kenya about pain right now .. her first marriage at 55 1 baby an 2 years later divorce  :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 19, 2019, 07:33:29 PM
aint no PAIN baby .. i think you may wanna talk to kenya about pain right now .. her first marriage at 55 1 baby an 2 years later divorce  :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

It's safe to say Queen ain't harboring ill feelings towards the situation.

Buy The Stars✨

OH BITCH you know she is gonna be in tears.  thats just for show .. a 2 years marriage at 55.. JESUS 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

His voice is just tbe only thing thats off putting everything else gives  trade

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different